I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

DBTrek

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Murder

Around 49 people are murdered in South Africa every day.[6] The murder rate increased rapidly in the late-1980s and early-1990s.[7] Between 1994 -2009, the murder rate halved from 67 to 34 murders per 100,000 people.[8] Between 2011-2015, it stabilised to around 32 homicides per 100,000 people although the total number of lives lost has increased due to the increase in population.[6] There have been numerous press reports on the manipulation of crime statistics that have highlighted the existence of incentives not to record violent crime.[9] Nonetheless, murder statistics are considered accurate.[10] In the 2016/17 year, the rate of murders increased to 52 a day, with 19,016 murders recorded between April 2016 to March 2017.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
Wow.

Fucking whitey, right?
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:47 pm

The murder capital of South Africa is Cape Town, the whitest city in the country, 32% white, 15% black.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:The murder capital of South Africa is Cape Town, the whitest city in the country, 32% white, 15% black.
Clearly Monte is right.
All of Africa's ills come from white people.

Your in-depth statistical work on Cape Town proves as much.

Do you have that Spinx-to-the-Age-of-Sail research ready as well? Because I should probably drink some tea before delving into it.
Last edited by DBTrek on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:50 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:The murder capital of South Africa is Cape Town, the whitest city in the country, 32% white, 15% black.
Clearly Monte is right.
All of Africa's ills come from white people.

Your in-depth statistical work proves as much.
Don't brame me, roundeye, if you don't know shit about South Africa, but it does not fit neatly into your American race relations paradigm, it's quite a different situation there, the whites are not so rich, the blacks are not so poor, and the flight is not in the same direction to the same sorts of places.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: Don't brame me, roundeye, if you don't know shit about South Africa, but it does not fit neatly into your American race relations paradigm, it's quite a different situation there, the whites are not so rich, the blacks are not so poor, and the flight is not in the same direction to the same sorts of places.
So, no additional evidence?
Damn, your random factoids presented in a vacuum seemed to have all the answers, but we apparently exhausted them after one.
Well, back to the drawing board.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:54 pm

I don't care if you're ignorant, no skin off my teeth, blabber on about shit you don't know as you like, knock yourself out. /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:56 pm

You apparently do care, as you've bothered citing data without correlation as a means of establishing some kind of credibility on a discussion that you've added nothing to. If you didn't care, why bother?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

You presented data as to the murder rate in South Africa, with the inference that it was related to your earlier assertion of white flight there, I simply pointed out that the highest murder rate is in the place where the whites are most concentrated, so your data doesn't support your assertion about South Africa having a white flight problem, other than that, I'll let you blabber on to your next fallacy, as you like, squire.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:05 pm

No, I said white flight occurred in former luxury housing which through a series of mandated integrations became ghettoized, which is accurate.
The stats on SA violence are separate from that, more in reaction to you claiming that SOWETO is a posh neighborhood commanding high prices these days.

I don't really care about the particular details of SA or SOWETO, since we're discussing whether or not whites are to blame for Africa's problems. But I know it offers you an opportunity to roll out some obscure bit of knowledge and prance about like a jackass, so your reaction was entirely predictable. Obviously, since you've decided SA is your perch for reliable Smitty antics, I'm moving on, as it was never vital to the larger point either way.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:10 pm

DBTrek wrote:No, I said white flight occurred in former luxury housing which through a series of mandated integrations became ghettoized, which is accurate.
Not accurate, anecdotal and cheery picked, fallacy on the face of it, your supposed "data" is non existent, you're talking out of your ass.
Nec Aspera Terrent