I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

DBTrek

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Do you think it might be a little ...oh, I dunno ... condescending to believe that a mere two hundred years out of the timeline of the oldest human-inhabited continent on earth is responsible for all the problems?

You don’t feel like you might be lending just a little too much importance to yourself by claiming ownership of all that? Do you have an explanation for the state of Africa in pre-colonial times? Do you have an explaination for why uncolonized portions of Africa still have serious problems?

So many questions about this “all whitey’s fault” theory...
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The Egyptians were not blacks -- hence the term sub-Saharan Africans being the new way to say black people without getting shouted down as a racist.

It's like an intellectual steam bypass valve for leftists. It let's them just assume, oh, it's a shit hole because it's south of Sahara, rather than because of the people.

You've obviously never met a Nubian. This was built by them when we were still placing a few stones in a circle and calling it a temple.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Image

Built at roughly the same time, which was the shithole continent at the time?
Africa was, the pyramids were built by slaves whipped to death with alacrity by a tyrannical Pharaoh, Celtic Briton was far more civilized, plus the climate was much more moderate, Egypt is too bloody hot.
Not built by slaves.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 pm

And then 6000 years of what, Monte?
How did whitey hold the Africans back during those intervening millennia, before colonialism?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The Egyptians were not blacks -- hence the term sub-Saharan Africans being the new way to say black people without getting shouted down as a racist.

It's like an intellectual steam bypass valve for leftists. It let's them just assume, oh, it's a shit hole because it's south of Sahara, rather than because of the people.

You've obviously never met a Nubian. This was built by them when we were still placing a few stones in a circle and calling it a temple.

Of course I heard of them. Now go use google to see what haplogroup the Nubians belonged to.. :whistle:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

DBTrek wrote:Do you think it might be a little ...oh, I dunno ... condescending to believe that a mere two hundred years out of the timeline of the oldest human-inhabited continent on earth is responsible for all the problems?

You don’t feel like you might be lending just a little too much importance to yourself by claiming ownership of all that? Do you have an explanation for the state of Africa in pre-colonial times? Do you have an explaination for why uncolonized portions of Africa still have serious problems?

So many questions about this “all whitey’s fault” theory...
:lol:
Geography, domesticable animals and easily cultivated local food plants played just as much a part as our ''superior skin colour.''

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Not built by slaves.
Neither was Rhodesia, you fuckin' Commie.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Of course I heard of them. Now go use google to see what haplogroup the Nubians belonged to.. :whistle:
I have no idea what a halpogroup is but the Nubians I met were black as the Ace of spades.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Not built by slaves.
Neither was Rhodesia, you fuckin' Commie.