Weed legalization thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Kath wrote:It's weird how some of you can't form an opinion until you know how much the other "team" will dislike it. It matters not how you feel about it, all that matters is sticking it to the other side.

Damn - what a shitty moral compass. You should get refunds.
Hey, boy. Them yankees is a comin' hard, and we need you to pitch in with the defense. Sorry about the slavery. Here's your rifle.

Hey, all you Jews. I know our relationship has been on the rocks lately, but the rooskies are at the gates and your fuhrer needs you.

DB said it himself. Just a neutered american taliban that no one wants or needs. I can't imagine why they aren't throwing themselves on the palisades for you.
What are you talking about?
The conversation we are having.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm

To everyone who is against weed legalization: get back to me when you watch WWE pay per view without the federal government sticking its beak in. I dont care about weed, but as soon as Triple H lands his finishing move, the peoples elbow should he federally mandated unless the WCW regulations are a living document...
Shikata ga nai

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

So supporting the legalization of weed is like supporting slavery and Hitler? Nice.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Ah, I see.
Well, Okee and StA apparently don’t care for any support their issues have gotten from the forum members, so I guess we’d better just fuck them hard from here on out.
Cool.

/shrug
I was explaining where I think StA is coming from. It's an understandable feeling.

I'm not for the drug war, and I'm sure he isn't either, but it's not hard to imagine that the blatant hatred and derision espoused by folks like Grumps and Monty towards Christians and conservatives might still be there in the memory when those same sorts of people want the government to leave them alone.

It would be like grumps crying because illegals were coming in to take his job after he defended them coming in to take other people's jobs. Not gonna get sympathy from people who know you were on board when it was happening to them.

I'm really in favor of state's having the power to regulate marijuana as they see fit. My problem is with the legions of hypocrite potheads out there who use the federal government to fuck with everybody else, and then get upset when it gets turned around on them.

For those who are just realizing that federation is a total shit show: welcome to the party!

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 pm

The momentum is so squarely behind marijuana legalization that the NATs have to rely on an unelected Federal bureaucrat to throw road spikes down in a doomed attempt to prevent the inevitable.

Tyranny is the last trick in their bag, and they know it.

The burkas are coming off and the bearded dick bags are waving their arms about, but we all know how this ends. The trick is remembering how the NATs behaved when it was your sacred cow being gored instead of theirs.
Last edited by DBTrek on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

So supporting the legalization of weed is like supporting slavery and Hitler? Nice.
Tell it to Bret the hitman Hart who gave his life for wrestling fans only to have the federal government befoul his legacy through cage match regulations. You make me sick, Kath. Way to keep it real...NOT!
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 pm

I think the potheads are too angry right now.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Why would you withhold support for a particular freedom because the other side pisses you off? Where are the principled people? What a bunch of a riff raff.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Kath wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You're so illiterate.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:10 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Why would you withhold support for a particular freedom because the other side pisses you off? Where are the principled people? What a bunch of a riff raff.

Welcome to federation! Drug-free refreshments are on the table!