Weed legalization thread

SilverEagle

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Was a little amped up. Not much else. Wasn't really my thing. It didn't do much for me.

Abusing pre-workout has more effect on me.
So.....slobing on your lifting partner knob has more of an effect on you......Good to know!

What if my lifting partner is a gym thot? Did you consider that?

You just got BTFO'd son. :lol:
Did I? I said "you" slobing on your lifting partners knob, not the other way around so........if you're saying that pic is of a tranny......well you still suck dick.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:54 pm

You're a tranny.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:12 pm

DBTrek wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote: Because nothing says fitness like drugs and alcohol.
Sorry, fat police. Didn’t realize the politburo had appointed you custodian of public fitness.
You’re doing a lousy job at it.
Try looking at the cheeseburgers instead of the hemp for a while.
/shrug
They are linked, everyone knows hemp is a gateway drug for junk food, they're not called junkies for nothing...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The Civil Rights Act was by the republicans. A Democrat president happened to sign it. ALL of the opposition to it came from democrats.

Well, LBJ and JFK (from the grave) were the ones who drafted it and also was pushing it.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote: Because nothing says fitness like drugs and alcohol.
Sorry, fat police. Didn’t realize the politburo had appointed you custodian of public fitness.
You’re doing a lousy job at it.
Try looking at the cheeseburgers instead of the hemp for a while.
/shrug
They are linked, everyone knows hemp is a gateway drug for junk food, they're not called junkies for nothing...
Hemp? Hemp is used mostly for fibers. Hell, that was why people like Washington would grow it because it could be sold off as raw material for sails, ropes, etc....

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote: they're not called junkies for nothing...
On this side of the pond, junkies are heroin users.
Account abandoned.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The Civil Rights Act was by the republicans. A Democrat president happened to sign it. ALL of the opposition to it came from democrats.

Well, LBJ and JFK (from the grave) were the ones who drafted it and also was pushing it.
If you ever decide to read some history, I have a good LBJ biography to commend.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: they're not called junkies for nothing...
On this side of the pond, junkies are heroin users.
It was a poor pun on junk food, my bad.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Fife wrote:
Penner wrote:

If you ever decide to read some history, I have a good LBJ biography to commend.

and they've voted Democrat ever since, before that, most black folks voted Republican.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:57 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fife wrote:
Penner wrote:

and they've voted Democrat ever since, before that, most black folks voted Republican.
It's shifting back slowly. I think social media is helping. By that, I mean the spectacle of black on black shaming with uncle tom calling and such is much more visible than before, and I think it's turning a lot more people off to the racist idea that all blacks are supposed to be democrats.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751