Weed legalization thread

DBTrek

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Ah, I see.
Well, Okee and StA apparently don’t care for any support their issues have gotten from the forum members, so I guess we’d better just fuck them hard from here on out.
Cool.

/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what he's talking about or what Christians or southerners have to do with American citizens smoking a recreational drug at their leisure beyond some personal beef that is ultimately irrelevant to the issue. Maybe I'm wrong
Weed smoking liberals love nothing more than using the government to attack Christians and southerners/rurals.

Do we need to turn this thread into an archive of those events and the cheering they received from the left?

That's his point. Communism pushing potheads have no problem weaponizing the government to go after the right, and shouldn't be surprised that the right isn't going to cry when it comes after them.

They didn't care when Obama sent the IRS after conservative donors.

They don't care when the courts attack Christian businesses.

They didn't care when Obama used the ACA to force nuns to provide birth control.

They didn't care when the BLM and FBI conspired against western ranchers.

Get the picture?

Reap the whirlwind.
Wait I thought libertarians were the potheads? Did I not get today's memo about supporting federal policy based on broad generalizations?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:33 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what he's talking about or what Christians or southerners have to do with American citizens smoking a recreational drug at their leisure beyond some personal beef that is ultimately irrelevant to the issue. Maybe I'm wrong
Weed smoking liberals love nothing more than using the government to attack Christians and southerners/rurals.

Do we need to turn this thread into an archive of those events and the cheering they received from the left?

That's his point. Communism pushing potheads have no problem weaponizing the government to go after the right, and shouldn't be surprised that the right isn't going to cry when it comes after them.

They didn't care when Obama sent the IRS after conservative donors.

They don't care when the courts attack Christian businesses.

They didn't care when Obama used the ACA to force nuns to provide birth control.

They didn't care when the BLM and FBI conspired against western ranchers.

Get the picture?

Reap the whirlwind.
Wait I thought libertarians were the potheads? Did I not get today's memo about federal policy based on broad generalizations?
Well, you know what we say around here?

Libertarians are basically progressives.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:35 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
brewster wrote:You'll have my complete sympathy when you can get jailed for eating a Eucharist. Up to that, there's no equivalence for losing the right to bully your beliefs on others.
^^^strawman

That's right. Keep pretending you don't know what he's talking about.
He’s talking bullshit as usual. Brewster properly thwapped him for pretending like anyone is facing felony charges and prison terms for being Christian or a southerner. What a payhetic attempt to justify ones in pathos.

Not to mention I’ve backed both rebel flag flyers and Christians multiple times on this and the last forum. So not only is his analogy a laughable travesty, but Act 2 of his rant is a fabrication as well.

LOL

He's either high as fuck right now or just too angry to read what people actually post.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:35 pm

So much hang wringing about a plant that grows naturally, in the ground. ZOMG! Don't do that! Drink alcohol instead, because it's.... uhhh... way worse for you!!!

Jeff Sessions is Trump's worst pick. Anyone who looks and acts like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies shouldn't be the AG.

Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

That’s what the Bronze Age theocrats who delight in imprisoning people delivering medicine say, at least.
But who really cares what the neutered American Taliban thinks?
Not science or society, for sure.

Send those atavistic retards back to the Era of Oxen plows where they belong. Their genes are clearly unintended survivors of modern medicine and the industrial revolution.
Last edited by DBTrek on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 pm

DBTrek wrote:Ah, I see.
Well, Okee and StA apparently don’t care for any support their issues have gotten from the forum members, so I guess we’d better just fuck them hard from here on out.
Cool.

/shrug
I was explaining where I think StA is coming from. It's an understandable feeling.

I'm not for the drug war, and I'm sure he isn't either, but it's not hard to imagine that the blatant hatred and derision espoused by folks like Grumps and Monty towards Christians and conservatives might still be there in the memory when those same sorts of people want the government to leave them alone.

It would be like grumps crying because illegals were coming in to take his job after he defended them coming in to take other people's jobs. Not gonna get sympathy from people who know you were on board when it was happening to them.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Its very telling that the same people on here who dont want a federal mandate against medical marijuana were the same people who were against Stone Cold winning the WWF King of the Ring two years in a row, despite WWF being an interstate organization falling under the 1965 Civil Rights Act. Guess what morons: Rikishi only ran over Stone Cold with his car to defy the institutional racism of Thurgood Marshall and to overturn the overly tolerant rulings of the Warren Court. Folding chairs indeed cross state lines. Sound familiar potheads? You cognitive dissonance ass motherfuckers. When you get the federal government out of professional wrestling, I will personally write a letter to Vince McMahon to support medical marijuana legalization. Thats the bottom line, Joe Rogan. Got it?
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:42 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

That’s what the Bronze Age theocrats who delight in imprisoning people delivering medicine say, at least.
But who really cares what the neutered American Taliban thinks?
Not science or society, for sure.

Send those atavistic retards back to the Era of Oxen plows where they belong. Their genes are clearly unintended survivors of modern medicine and the industrial revolution.
There ya go winning allies. People who don't want drugs in their communities are the neutered american taliban. Keep on like that and you'll have everyone on your side. :roll:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
There ya go winning allies. People who don't want drugs in their communities are the neutered american taliban. Keep on like that and you'll have everyone on your side. :roll:
My “side” doesn’t need the neutered American Taliban. America doesn’t need them, if you haven’t seen the trend of the last hundred years.
They desperately need the allies, not me.
The momentum is already going my way.
But if they want to broad brush me and celebrate setbacks based on government inspired caricatures, then by all means - let them eat shit.