Weed legalization thread

brewster

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by brewster » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:06 pm

You'll have my complete sympathy when you can get jailed for eating a Eucharist. Up to that, there's no equivalence for losing the right to bully your beliefs on others.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Fact is, potheads have created this thread at least four times that I can remember, but they forget they made it and keep making new threads to repeat themselves.
:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:10 pm

brewster wrote:You'll have my complete sympathy when you can get jailed for eating a Eucharist. Up to that, there's no equivalence for losing the right to bully your beliefs on others.
^^^strawman

That's right. Keep pretending you don't know what he's talking about.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:12 pm

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what he's talking about or what Christians or southerners have to do with American citizens smoking a recreational drug at their leisure beyond some personal beef that is ultimately irrelevant to the issue. Maybe I'm wrong

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Two points that are important in all the conflating of praying/self-defense/&c and smoking bowls going on in this thread:

1. There is no (explicit) constitutionally-protected right to smoke weed.

2. (Infinitely more important) There is no (explicit, implied, or theoretical) constitutional authority for Congress to outlaw weed.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Fife wrote:Two points that are important in all the conflating of praying/self-defense/&c and smoking bowls going on in this thread:

1. There is no (explicit) constitutionally protected right to smoke weed.

2. (Infinitely more important) There is no (explicit, implied, or theoretical) constitutional authority for Congress to outlaw weed.
Agreed. But that's entirely beside the point. Most of the potheads are the same people who love to use the federal government to stick it to others. I am not crying over their seized baggies and crushed bongs. Not a single tear.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:21 pm

pineapplemike wrote:I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what he's talking about or what Christians or southerners have to do with American citizens smoking a recreational drug at their leisure beyond some personal beef that is ultimately irrelevant to the issue. Maybe I'm wrong
Weed smoking liberals love nothing more than using the government to attack Christians and southerners/rurals.

Do we need to turn this thread into an archive of those events and the cheering they received from the left?

That's his point. Communism pushing potheads have no problem weaponizing the government to go after the right, and shouldn't be surprised that the right isn't going to cry when it comes after them.

They didn't care when Obama sent the IRS after conservative donors.

They don't care when the courts attack Christian businesses.

They didn't care when Obama used the ACA to force nuns to provide birth control.

They didn't care when the BLM and FBI conspired against western ranchers.

Get the picture?

Reap the whirlwind.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:22 pm

I would support a constitutional amendment making it illegal to be say disparaging remarks against marijuana use. From my experience, 420 bud users are dynamic and more creative people who totally dont talk about anything but weed legalization. They are smarter, faster, thinner, and classier people than non blazers. We in the medical marijuana community call nonsmokers “regs.” This joke actually references a type of low grade marijuana so you would have to he a member of /r/trees to even get the reference. People who dont smoke weed are losers. I dont want my kids to be around nonsmokers because they are stupid and uninspired. Ill bet Speaker and Fife dont even know about the iron lung techinque for a waterless gravity bong. What a bunch of regs.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
brewster wrote:You'll have my complete sympathy when you can get jailed for eating a Eucharist. Up to that, there's no equivalence for losing the right to bully your beliefs on others.
^^^strawman

That's right. Keep pretending you don't know what he's talking about.
He’s talking bullshit as usual. Brewster properly thwapped him for pretending like anyone is facing felony charges and prison terms for being Christian or a southerner. What a payhetic attempt to justify ones in pathos.

Not to mention I’ve backed both rebel flag flyers and Christians multiple times on this and the last forum. So not only is his analogy a laughable travesty, but Act 2 of his rant is a fabrication as well.
Last edited by DBTrek on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"