Blowback is Killing Us. Just Come Home.

pineapplemike

Re: Blowback is Killing Us. Just Come Home.

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:01 pm

deep swamp
U.S. Military Now Preparing to Leave as Many as 1,000 Troops in Syria
New estimate—half of current presence—comes three months after President Trump’s sought complete withdrawal; proposal would allow continued partnering with Kurdish forces, defying Turkey
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-milita ... 1552853378

WASHINGTON—The U.S. military is crafting plans to keep nearly 1,000 forces in Syria, U.S. officials said, a shift that comes three months after President Trump ordered a complete withdrawal and is far more than the White House originally intended.

Protracted administration talks with Turkey, European allies and U.S.-backed Kurdish fighters have so far failed to secure an agreement to create a safe zone in northeastern Syria, part of Mr. Trump’s plan for leaving Syria.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Tulsi Battle Angel is the Great Hindu Hope.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 pm
Tulsi Battle Angel is the Great Hindu Hope.
You do realize you sound like those Ron Paul 2012 folks who thought he had a chance of winning, except for Tulsi Gabbard in 2020, right? In the defense of those who thought Ron Paul could actually win in 2012, at least he did far better than Tulsi will do in 2020.

Wishful Thinking is a hell of a drug.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Ron Paul 2020 I still believe!!

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:53 pm

I'd be very surprised if Tulsi even wins Hawaii. Pipe Dream Candidate is obvious.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Tulsi would rip Ron Paul's puny little head off his shoulders.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:59 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:56 pm
Tulsi would rip Ron Paul's puny little head off his shoulders.
Unfortunately, that doesn't translate into winning elections, too bad for her.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Beta already crashed and burned.

My guess is that the Harris sex videos are going to come out eventually. And more will come out about her fucking her way into power.

Bernie just got exposed as a KGB collaborator and then he got his ass kicked by a shower door. He's done.

Then then the DNC decided to make the debate spots assigned at random, so Tulsi is already in.

The outcome of the democratic primary is still a question mark. I feel like I did in 2015 again, with people telling me we were going to have Jeb/Hillary, but in reality this primary is very much up for grabs, depending upon what she does. She needs to really get out there and disrupt things, though.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm
Beta already crashed and burned.

My guess is that the Harris sex videos are going to come out eventually. And more will come out about her fucking her way into power.

Bernie just got exposed as a KGB collaborator and then he got his ass kicked by a shower door. He's done.

Then then the DNC decided to make the debate spots assigned at random, so Tulsi is already in.

The outcome of the democratic primary is still a question mark. I feel like I did in 2015 again, with people telling me we were going to have Jeb/Hillary, but in reality this primary is very much up for grabs, depending upon what she does. She needs to really get out there and disrupt things, though.
Biden, Sanders and Harris all have a much better chance at winning than Tulsi, even Beto still has a better chance. Tulsi's chances are about as good as Yang's, non-existent.

You are disqualifying Democrats for reasons that Dems don't care about, stop projecting on Democrat primary voters, they do not evaluate candidates on the same criteria as you do.

Most likely, it's 2012 all over again, it's 2004 all over again, it's 1996 all over again, it's 1984 all over again. Dems will pick a Romney/Kerry/Dole/Mondale type.

Maybe it's 1972 all over again, and the Dems will pick a McGovern type, but that is less likely.

Why you'd compare 2020 to 2016, comparing an election year without an incumbent POTUS to one with an incumbent POTUS, that makes no sense. Incumbency is a game changer in US Presidential Elections, this is not 2016 dude.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:44 pm

Assuming Tulsi will kill it in the debates and become a viable candidate, is clearly wishful thinking on your part. She simply isn't selling what Democrats want to buy, she has no chance dude. Disaffected Trump voters aren't going to decide the Democrat primaries, get real.
*yip*