Dan Carlin

Hastur

Re: Dan Carlin

Post by Hastur » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:10 am

Dafug did I just watch? Why is he doing this? The choice of imagery... :roll:

https://twitter.com/attn/status/1386761 ... 64960?s=20

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:16 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:10 am

:lol:

I tried to find the whole interview of that clip, I couldn't.

I recently listened to several Peter Zeihan speeches. He says the US isn't going anywhere as the dominant power of the world. We still own the key terrain, resources and power Structures........ and no one can compete.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:16 am
Hastur wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:10 am

:lol:

I tried to find the whole interview of that clip, I couldn't.

I recently listened to several Peter Zeihan speeches. He says the US isn't going anywhere as the dominant power of the world. We still own the key terrain, resources and power Structures........ and no one can compete.
I have to agree, any major entity out there is hiding their own faults to the public pretty hard. China is in such a bad place right now that if one of their bubbles burst they can theoretically destroy the world economy... and the US will be "forced" to become a production country again... (not like that's a bad thing)
#NotOneRedCent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:16 am
I think Malice's definition of the white pill is more accurate.

It's possible we will lose it's impossible that we must lose.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:48 am

I'd be sympathetic to the message if it wasn't from a guy so clearly on the side opposite me.

Dan Carlin is nothing more than a mutterfukking entertainer. He has accomplished nothing, experienced nothing, shows no wisdom; who's he to be preaching to anybody.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:53 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:48 am
I'd be sympathetic to the message if it wasn't from a guy so clearly on the side opposite me.

Dan Carlin is nothing more than a mutterfukking entertainer. He has accomplished nothing, experienced nothing, shows no wisdom; who's he to be preaching to anybody.
my beef with Carlin was simply that he did not adhere to his own stated doctrines

when push came to shove, he sided with the Democrats

he got away with that during the era of Bush Derangement Syndrome, pandering to both sides

but when Trump came along, Carlin showed his true stripes

all along I had been saying to him, don't shine me on like you ain't a Hollywood Liberal Panty Waist, bro
Nec Aspera Terrent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:55 am

Martin Hash wrote:

I think you're being a little hard on him. He's definitely accomplished things. He created one of the most popular podcasts in the world, wrote a best selling book, and made a virtual reality war movie, to name a few. You dont have to agree with him, but the dude went after it and got it for sure.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:57 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:55 am
Martin Hash wrote:

I think you're being a little hard on him. He's definitely accomplished things. He created one of the most popular podcasts in the world, wrote a best selling book, and made a virtual reality war movie, to name a few. You dont have to agree with him, but the dude went after it and got it for sure.
it's the same as with Joe Rogan, can't fault a man for putting food on his kids table by any means he can

I would too

but if you are going to be Hanoi Dan, just own it, don't shine me on
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:00 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:53 am
Martin Hash wrote:

my beef with Carlin was simply that he did not adhere to his own stated doctrines

when push came to shove, he sided with the Democrats

he got away with that during the era of Bush Derangement Syndrome, pandering to both sides

but when Trump came along, Carlin showed his true stripes

all along I had been saying to him, don't shine me on like you ain't a Hollywood Liberal Panty Waist, bro
it was clear all along

but when Trump came along

it became blatantly obvious that he didn't adhere to what he preached

he only wanted a political outsider to come along

if he was a Hollywood Liberal Panty Waist

the messenger was more important than the message to him

when push came to shove

despite claiming that his main thing was about draining the swamp

regardless of party affiliation

if Trump running as a Republican is saying it

then he's Nuclear Hitler

because the way Trump talks rubs Dan the wrong way

lulz
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:03 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:55 am
Martin Hash wrote:

I said “entertainer.” And I’ve mentioned “family man” in the past, and he’s famous enough with a small business. On the wisdom scale, that’s 6 out of 32.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change