Dan Carlin

Viktorthepirate

Re: Dan Carlin

Post by Viktorthepirate » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:06 am

You guys still think he canceled the forum because it became a storm front forum?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:27 am

Because everyone who doesn't think like you do is literally a Nazi. :roll:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:51 am

Not everyone. Just you. :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Because everyone who doesn't think like you do is literally a Nazi. :roll:
SIX HIRB
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Because everyone who doesn't think like you do is literally a Nazi. :roll:
Lol it was an exaggeration.

We did have some people tellin others they are looking forward to a fascist take over though... literally.

The question was do you think he got rid of it because some very reasonable people were positing slightly rightist positions?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:
Lol it was an exaggeration.

We did have some people tellin others they are looking forward to a fascist take over though... literally.

The question was do you think he got rid of it because some very reasonable people were positing slightly rightist positions?

He got rid of it because he is aligned with one of those Soros groups now. They subsidize a shit ton of podcasts these days too. You'd be surprised. Look into a little.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:04 pm

ssu wrote:
California wrote:The Dan Carlin Facebook group is a great example of how Leftist his fans are now.

While commenting on an article that suggested that anyone who is against reparations is racist, an article I was surprised to see was roundly rejected by the denizens there, it still only took 2 exchanges for me to get called racist while arguing against them
Lol!

Haven't yet listened to the latest, but just checking the comments here I guess Dan is still the Dan I knew. :lol:

But seriously, people who follow Dan change and have changed and will change. I guess "the lefties" were there when Dubya was there, then they went away with Obama, then you guys came to be the most vocal, now the "leftist" Dan listeners are there.

Dan's basically the same, the listening audience might change. I've always considered Dan a moderate. After all the term "Common Sense" is a marketing weasel word to depict extremist views as mainstream.
FIFY

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:47 pm

Not sure if this was posted already, but a pretty great interview with Dan at Harvard last November. Mike Duncan submitted a funny question, and Prof CJ was there.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:43 pm

DAN CARLIN IS JEWISH
DAN CARLIN IS JEWISH
DAN CARLIN IS JEWISH
DAN CARLIN IS JEWISH
DAN CARLIN IS JEWISH
DAN CARLIN IS JEWISH

PROOF: GOOGLE "DAN CARLIN IS JEWISH"