That is not what it says, sport.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Current US Military

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:16 pm
Denial is sad.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:40 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 pm
Denial is sad.
You still have not read your own quote.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:01 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Denial is sad.
Indeed it is. Based on your track record the denial is strong. Tell is about Bbq sauce, entrapment, the breeding habits of every species of fauna, and so much more.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:16 am

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Denial is sad.
Which part are you confused about?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:41 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:16 am
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Denial is sad.
Which part are you confused about?
None of it given that, unlike you, I actually read it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:49 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:37 pm

Denial is a hell of a drug.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_s ... n_Pakistan
Since 2004, the United States government has attacked thousands of targets in Northwest Pakistan using unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) operated by the United States Air Force under the operational control of the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division.[22][23] Most of these attacks are on targets in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas along the Afghan border in Northwest Pakistan.
Now actually read your own quote and tell me again who carried out the targeted assassinations using drones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Activities_Center

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:00 am

yeah there is more than one drone program, i thought the pentagon had one but idk

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:11 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:00 am
yeah there is more than one drone program, i thought the pentagon had one but idk
It's complicated. There were originally two programs. The USAF just wanted to use them for legit military purposes. The CIA had their own drones and used them for assassinations and whatnot. Obama merged the CIA program with the USAF at one point, but if CIA's SAD wanted to carry out an assassination, they could just take command of one of the USAF drones. It was the CIA operators that carried out the assassination.

Trump revived the CIA program last year, however. The CIA is back to running their own entirely separate program.

President Trump has resuscitated the CIA's covert drone program that former President Barack Obama had mostly handed over to the more publicly accountable Defense Department in his second term, and the CIA expanded its operations this year into northeastern Niger, The New York Times reports. U.S. and Nigerien officials tell the Times that the CIA has been using drones to surveil suspected al Qaeda and Islamic State militants in southern Libya and the adjacent Sahel region of Niger, Chad, Mali, and Algeria.

The drones, which fly out of a recently expanded airfield in the oasis town of Dirkou, have not been used yet in lethal missions, a U.S. official tells the Times, but they almost certainly will be in the near future. "All I know is they're American," said Niger's interior minister, Mohamed Bazoum. The Pentagon's Africa Command has conducted five drone strikes on al Qaeda and ISIS targets in southern Libya this year, but the CIA's Dirkou base is closer to the target area.

Obama all but shuttered the CIA's drone program amid backlash against covert strikes that killed civilians. The U.S. government couldn't officially discuss or confirm the covert strikes, which were being widely reported in the media. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, when he was CIA director, convinced Trump to revive the CIA drone program. Along with Niger, the Times says, the CIA has limited drone programs in Afghanistan for Pakistan and Saudi Arabia for strikes in Yemen. You can read more about the program at The New York Times. Peter Weber
https://www.theweek.com/speedreads/7950 ... rth-africa

Yet another example of what a trainwreck Trump has been.

The irony that he continues to help the very people who plot against him to carry out more terrible drone strikes against civilian populations is really fucking ridiculous.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:28 am

word, thanks. i wasn't aware that trump admin had revived the CIA program but i'm unsurprised, he's been agressive with the drone strikes and he also nixed that annual public report of drone strike casualties that obama had implemented. even if that report heavily downplayed the numbers it was still some form of public accountability

how does the military like tulsi? i know ron paul had more active duty military donations than anyone else in his races, i would assume tulsi is receiving similar attention