Re: Current US Military

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:14 pm

I’m amazed he’s still so naive!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:53 am

Fat Leonard exposes the corrupt US Navy
It's really amazing how fucked our military is, and has been for a long time. This is what we are paying taxes to fund.

“Manilla, 2007. The chauffeured Mercedes crawled south for half an hour in the interminable traffic – the turbid waters of Manilla Bay on the right. The middle-aged men packed inside the cars were in an exuberant mood…. Leonard Glenn Francis was taking out the senior commanders of the US 7th Fleet. These were the most powerful navy officers in Asia, and they controlled the movements of around sixty ships and submarines, 150 aircraft, and 20,000 sailors in a huge operational area, stretching from Hawaii to India….

“The men moved quickly through an air-conditioned lobby and through a curtain at the back. On the other side, Filipino women – many just students – sat in rows in a kind of fish bowl, identifiable not by their names but by the numbers attached to their skimpy outfits…. Always the…big boss or Lion King to these navy officers, Leonard dominated the action….

“The afterparty was in the $4,000-a-night McArthur Suite at the Manilla Hotel…. It was General Douglas McArthur’s home and operational command during World War II. The men piled into the Spanish-Mission-style room with wooden ceiling beams, marble tiles, an ornate chandelier and heavily draped curtains. Leonard … stocked the suite with $10,000 bottles of Dom Perignon…. The two-bedroom suite was filled with McArthur memorabilia. In the suite’s study, two ornately carved wooden chairs – the only objects to survive the Battle of Manilla, stood in front of a desk…. One of the men, quite drunk by now, opened a case on the desk containing a replica of McArthur’s famous corn-cob pipe and grabbed a woman.”

Fat Leonard, as he came to be known, recalls the scene as follows: “Being warriors, they had been at sea for such a long time – the aviators, your nukes … they’re, uh, captains of ships. They’ve got this inner side of them that is a beast that needs to come out…. We went there and picked up a bunch of karaoke girls and booked them out and brought them back. They are like rockstars. They are living their life – living their dreams – things that they will never ever, ever again do in their lifetime. Nobody would give them that kind of party that I do…. You know, they just started stripping and having sex right there…. The pipe was used as a dildo on the hooker, making a mockery of General McArthur’s memorabilia … they totally desecrated and insulted,” says Fat Leonard, laughing.”

“It was a mass orgy…. That’s how deep we were with the navy…. The entire command — the chain of command – had to be in your pocket. And that’s what happened. Everybody was in my pocket…. I had them in my palm and was just rolling them around.”

As he says in the trailer to the interview, “I had the navy by their balls…. I turned my guns against them because they betrayed me.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-01- ... at-leonard
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:40 pm

No one wants to be in the Woke Army anymore
Army Finding It Difficult to Recruit Soldiers, Hopes Bonuses Help
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... uses-help/

This will lead to further lowering standards, more criminals and foreigners in uniform, as no one wants to fight for the country anymore.

Rome comes to mind.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:42 pm

Draft
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:44 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:42 pm
Draft
I'm guessing they saw this coming when they finally approved the draft for Wammen
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:44 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:42 pm
Draft
I'm guessing they saw this coming when they finally approved the draft for Wammen
Go ahead, draft my old ass... I will rip into the drill Sargent if they think they are going to get me to do anything they want especially my drill Sargent has boobs and a dick.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:12 pm

My kids are going to college.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:14 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:12 pm
My kids are going to college.
Mine will get into a trade if this shit keeps going on.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:29 pm

They've lost the backbone of the military
Crisis of low morale: support for the military in America's working class
https://cgsc.contentdm.oclc.org/digital ... 4242/rec/1

It's an interesting read, 51 pages, but you have to download the pdf first

Summary
Elites struggle with the fact that Americans don't care to contribute to elitist controlled military who are acting only in self interest against the working class and traditional America.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:34 am

Monkey See, Monkey Do
U.S.-Trained Militaries Are Ousting Civilian Governments in Coups
https://archive.ph/JFZZt#selection-4195.43-4199.217

BHO got us deeply involved in Africa, in a way we had never been before. Obama put us in over 35 nations in Africa. We went in with military advisors, the State Department and USAID. Started to assist governments and train their military personnel in a bid to stabilize Africa. Problem is even and African POTUS didn't understand Africa.

This shit has completely backfired as the military we've trained decided they could do their own color revolution, use force and overthrow the governments they once worked for. Frankly who can blame them. They've watched the US play god around the world and use force to cease power.
PLATA O PLOMO