Current US Military

StCapps

Re: Current US Military

Post by StCapps » Fri May 14, 2021 11:45 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 9:13 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 9:03 am
Capps is honestly a good kid, he's not like Capps in real life, in real life he's fun to hang out with

he's not smooth with girls yet, but he's not a pussy at least

he's tough enough to ride shotgun, he wouldn't run from a fight
I heard he was into MMA and all that. I'm sure he's a tough enough dude.
That doesn't help on forums tho, where words are the weapons.
Until they create beat-that-ass-through-the-monitor technology, you gotta adapt your fighting style to the terrain.
Coming in hot at me all the time, every time, ain't it.
:lol:
that's my style

I'm George Foreman, you're Muhammad Ali, Smitty is Mike Tyson

it's not what you take, it's who you're taking it from, ya hear?

how you gonna run with wolves come night, when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

also this is why the floozies don't really do it for me, but I get where you are coming from about experience being key to choosing the right girl for me
Last edited by StCapps on Fri May 14, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 14, 2021 11:59 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 11:45 am
also this is why the floozies don't really do it for me, but I get where you are coming from about experience being key to choosing the right girl for me
Had a really close friend, married a nice girl, started a family. Thing was, both of them only had one sexual partner - eachother. Fast forward 12 years, dude is trying to convince his wife to "ok" visiting a Vegas call girl "just once", and getting caught with other internet girls sending him vids of them dancing for him and stuff. Ruined his marriage. Ended it. Broke up his family.

Why?

Because he was tortured by the idea that he might've jumped into marriage too early. It bugged him that other women out there might be better in the sack, or different in the sack, or do other stuff in the sack ... stuff he'd never experience because he made a commitment without exploring. Now he's middle aged, and alone.

So ... you know ... people have to know themselves, and set themselves up for success. Other couples get married right out of HS and make it work for their lifetimes. Just depends on what kinda dude you are. If you're one of these cats that can make it work from the get-go - then cool. That's probably the way to do it. But if you're the type that needs to know they didn't miss out on anything - then, don't miss out. Get your fill, then settle down and do it right.

That's all I'm saying.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 14, 2021 12:01 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 11:59 am
StCapps wrote:
Had a really close friend, married a nice girl, started a family. Thing was, both of them only had one sexual partner - eachother. Fast forward 12 years, dude is trying to convince his wife to "ok" visiting a Vegas call girl "just once", and getting caught with other internet girls sending him vids of them dancing for him and stuff. Ruined his marriage. Ended it. Broke up his family.

Why?

Because he was tortured by the idea that he might've jumped into marriage too early. It bugged him that other women out there might be better in the sack, or different in the sack, or do other stuff in the sack ... stuff he'd never experience because he made a commitment without exploring. Now he's middle aged, and alone.

So ... you know ... people have to know themselves, and set themselves up for success. Other couples get married right out of HS and make it work for their lifetimes. Just depends on what kinda dude you are. If you're one of these cats that can make it work from the get-go - then cool. That's probably the way to do it. But if you're the type that needs to know they didn't miss out on anything - then, don't miss out. Get your fill, then settle down and do it right.

That's all I'm saying.
Also, ''practice makes perfect''.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:02 pm

DBTrek wrote:

That's all I'm saying.
I agree, but the thing is, my wife was only 24 when we met

they are just girls, and she was a wallflower

so you teach them, you lead them

you make them be what you want in bed, they want to please, but they are inexperienced

young girls want a man who is experienced, and that could be a barrier for Capps, since he ain't
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 14, 2021 12:07 pm

DBTrek wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Why?

That's all I'm saying.
I hear you

thanks for the protips

appreciate it
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 14, 2021 12:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:02 pm
DBTrek wrote:

That's all I'm saying.

you make them be what you want in bed, they want to please, but they are inexperienced

young girls want a man who is experienced, and that could be a barrier for Capps, since he ain't
more zone time leads to more zone time

just gotta get that ball rolling

so I can lead better
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:11 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:10 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:02 pm
DBTrek wrote:

That's all I'm saying.

more zone time leads to more zone time

just gotta get that ball rolling

so I can lead better
if you satisfy a woman in bed, she will never leave you

but it's an adventure, you have to find out for yourself, and you need lovers to do that
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:21 pm

it's like with me & Shanda, the sex was so hot, teenage passion

but when she got pregnant and then had a abortion, that killed the romance

it wasn't the same after

it was like, we ain't getting married, we ain't gonna make babies, this ain't going anywhere

then it wasn't an adventure anymore, the fire went out

she wouldn't even leave me without my permission, but I gave that to her, because I knew it had run its course

but I mean, when you tell the girl it is over

then she breaks into tears and runs down the stairs never to come home again

that hurts, but that's living, that's real life, that's what it is all about

boy meets girl, boy & girl live happily ever after, or not, two young hearts in the breach

you can't find that on an internet forum
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 15, 2021 8:50 pm

Space Force CO gets CANNED for saying MARXISM and Critical Race Theory ruling the military is BAD
Lt Col. Matthew Lohmeier was commander of 11th Space Warning Squadron. He was relieved of duty yesterday by Lt. Gen. Stephen Whiting because of comments he made on a PODCAST criticizing Marxism and critical race theory, and that’s not just a theory and not an exaggeration. It’s explicitly the reason they gave..................

Lohmeier noted that there is a diversity initiative that instructs service members to read the book “So You Want to Talk About Race” by Ijeoma Oluo, which labels the United States as a “white supremacist nation.”

https://therightscoop.com/space-force-c ... ry-is-bad/

Having trouble locating the podcast, it is

L. Todd Wood of the podcast "Information Operation

EDIT: Found it https://creativedestructionmedia.com/vi ... evolution/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat May 15, 2021 9:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 8:50 pm
Space Force CO gets CANNED for saying MARXISM and Critical Race Theory ruling the military is BAD
Lt Col. Matthew Lohmeier was commander of 11th Space Warning Squadron. He was relieved of duty yesterday by Lt. Gen. Stephen Whiting because of comments he made on a PODCAST criticizing Marxism and critical race theory, and that’s not just a theory and not an exaggeration. It’s explicitly the reason they gave..................

Lohmeier noted that there is a diversity initiative that instructs service members to read the book “So You Want to Talk About Race” by Ijeoma Oluo, which labels the United States as a “white supremacist nation.”

https://therightscoop.com/space-force-c ... ry-is-bad/

Having trouble locating the podcast, it is

L. Todd Wood of the podcast "Information Operation

EDIT: Found it https://creativedestructionmedia.com/vi ... evolution/
Gonna need some more Popcorn.