Re: Current US Military

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:40 pm
Some see White women attracted to Black males as a kind of Wokeness; but women are colorblind: they see testosterone writ large and can’t help but be attracted to it. This is the one aspect of failing schools that Black men are benefitted by: they aren’t emasculated
I learned this from a young age growing up in the hood

I could see that the white guys at my white school had been emasculated

they had straight white guy syndrome

the white kids played Dungeons & Dragons, the white guys were into comic books and whatnot,

the white kids were nerds, they were like Incels

back in Regent Park where I lived however, a boy had to grow up fast

never mind D&D, that is for dorks, the black guys know the score, gangsters get all the girls
I was a dork, but so far along the scale that I appeared independent & self-sufficient, because I was. My testosterone blew-up but rather than picking on the other dorks, I made them my army. Just because you’re a dork doesn’t mean you’re unathletic: as a student coach, I would pick the guys first who always got picked last; I would show them how to push back and stand up for themselves. We won many more games than we lost, even against the jocks. I helped a lot of at-risk incels enter puberty. Nowadays, there’s nothing that can help: mommy is always there.
I had been into all that dorky shit when I was younger

so in high school, I still hung out with those guys in the cafeteria or whatever

but they just wouldn't get with chasing tail

I was obsessed with pussy, I was not going to sit on the sidelines with them, I had to have it

but it's like there was this hippie chick in drama class, Sarah

she was in the Peace Club, she was a lefty, meanwhile I was into the military, I wanted to be a warrior poet

we used to argue all the time in class, me & her

then one day I decided to make a black guy move on her, I just leaned in and kissed her out of the blue

then she let me fuck her in the bed which they had in the rafters over the stage in the auditorium

when you are sexy, you can get away with anything
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:13 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:04 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm

I learned this from a young age growing up in the hood

I could see that the white guys at my white school had been emasculated

they had straight white guy syndrome

the white kids played Dungeons & Dragons, the white guys were into comic books and whatnot,

the white kids were nerds, they were like Incels

back in Regent Park where I lived however, a boy had to grow up fast

never mind D&D, that is for dorks, the black guys know the score, gangsters get all the girls
I was a dork, but so far along the scale that I appeared independent & self-sufficient, because I was. My testosterone blew-up but rather than picking on the other dorks, I made them my army. Just because you’re a dork doesn’t mean you’re unathletic: as a student coach, I would pick the guys first who always got picked last; I would show them how to push back and stand up for themselves. We won many more games than we lost, even against the jocks. I helped a lot of at-risk incels enter puberty. Nowadays, there’s nothing that can help: mommy is always there.
I had been into all that dorky shit when I was younger

so in high school, I still hung out with those guys in the cafeteria or whatever

but they just wouldn't get with chasing tail

I was obsessed with pussy, I was not going to sit on the sidelines with them, I had to have it

but it's like there was this hippie chick in drama class, Sarah

she was in the Peace Club, she was a lefty, meanwhile I was into the military, I wanted to be a warrior poet

we used to argue all the time in class, me & her

then one day I decided to make a black guy move on her, I just leaned in and kissed her out of the blue

then she let me fuck her in the bed which they had in the rafters over the stage in the auditorium

when you are sexy, you can get away with anything
I held a girl's hand once. 8-)

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:16 pm

I’ve mentioned before how my first was a student-teacher, then a married cougar, then a single MILF, then I turned 18 without ever having someone my age. I had an 24-month window to find a suitable wife before turning on the career jets: had a 7-women-in-7-nights marathon, was getting callous then saw my future wife in the newly constructed Student Union sitting in an Egg chair minding her own business; I thought “so what,” and took my rust-colored leisure suit, brushed aluminum briefcase, and David Cassidy hair out for a spin. Luckily, she was a dork too.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:19 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:13 pm
I held a girl's hand once. 8-)
because of growing up in the hood, I was way ahead of the white kids

the hood lifestyle sexualized you at a young age

the black guys I was hanging out with already had baby mommas

when I bussed to the white school, I was like a wolf amongst sheep

I even tried to fuck my geography teacher, but she would only give me a blow job
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:30 pm

this was the life of a Generation X Latchkey Kid

my parents got divorced when I was ten, and they became obsessed with that fight

as a result, I had free rein, I could do whatever I wanted to do

so I wandered into the hood to see how the black guys lived, and I got hooked on the lifestyle
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:35 pm

Martin & Gwynne (1999).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:41 pm

my one saving grace was martial esprit de corps

I was going to be a warrior poet, I was going to be a man of honour

so I wouldn't make baby mommas, I wouldn't be a player

my father said "serial monogamist, one girl at a time, don't make babies with her"

this gave me the edge on the black guys, I was the best of both worlds, I got more girls than ever
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:35 pm
Martin & Gwynne (1999).jpg
she was out of your league, lucky man
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:55 pm

thing for me was, I knew I wasn't going to be bourgeois

I wasn't going to go to college and have an office job, I wasn't going to find a wife by those means

my only ace in the hoke was raw sex appeal, I would break the bourgeois barriers like the gangsters do

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:16 pm

when I joined the military, things went next level

reason being, in the military at the time, they cultivated male dominance

they encouraged us to be dominant, to be aggressive, to be supremely confident

all that military shit was just training, for when we went to the clubs to chase tail

we walked in, fought the other men, put them in their place, then we took their girls
Nec Aspera Terrent