Current US Military

Smitty-48

Re: Current US Military

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:30 pm

The First Flight Test Of The Air Force's New Hypersonic Missile Appears To Be Imminent

All the pieces appear to be falling into place for what will be a historic event for the Air Force and American hypersonic weapons development.

Alerts from the Federal Aviation Administration strongly suggest that the U.S. Air Force's first flight test of its AGM-183A Air-launched Rapid Response Weapon hypersonic missile, or ARRW, is imminent. The recent arrival of the U.S. Army's missile range instrumentation ship USAV Worthy in San Diego and of one of NASA's WB-57F aircraft, which can be configured to help gather data from missile tests, at Naval Air Station Point Mugu outside of Los Angeles, also point to an impending launch.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... ic-missile
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:50 pm

Navy Wants Triple-Packed Hypersonic Missile Modules On Its Stealthy Zumwalt Destroyers

The modules are too large for the ship's existing vertical launch cells, so they would likely take the place of its all but abandoned deck guns.

The requirements include integrating the various components of the Navy's Intermediate-Range Conventional Prompt Strike (IRCPS) weapon, including the triple-packed APM and the necessary fire control systems, onto the service's DDG-1000s. Contractors also need to submit proposals for how they would support expanding production of IRCPS components, as well as related items that are common between those weapons and the U.S. Army's Long-Range Hypersonic Weapon (LRHW).

Unpowered hypersonic boost-glide weapons use large rocket boosters to get the vehicle to the desired speed and altitude, after which the booster falls away and the glide vehicle flies back down toward its target along a relatively unpredictable trajectory, which differs significantly from that of traditional ballistic missiles during their flight. This capability, combined with hypersonic speed, defined as anything above Mach 5, makes these kinds of weapons ideal for penetrating through dense air and missile defense and presents significant challenges for opponents to respond effectively or even try to run and hide.

The Navy's present plan is to field IRCPS first on its future Block V Virginia class submarines, each of which will have four large-diameter multi-purpose vertical launch tubes, very similar to those on Ohio class boats, in an additional hull section known as the Virginia Payload Module (VPM). The service has also already conducted at least one test involving the firing of a missile carrying a prototype C-HGB from one of its Ohio class boats. There has been at least one ground-based test of the boost-glide vehicle, as well, but testing of full prototype IRCPS/LRHW missiles is not set to begin until later this year.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... destroyers
thanks to Cold War Two, they've finally found a use for the failed DDG-1000 Zumwalt class

a ship which can approach by stealth, carrying both Aegis BMD & Hypersonic INF at the same time

perfect for operating against the Russians in the Black Sea, or the Chinese in the China Seas

everything is about theater thermonuclear counterforce now, trilateral escalation
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:17 pm

Army Delivers First Canisters To Its New Hypersonic Missile Battery But Won't Say Where It's Based

The prototype outfit will now begin training with two inert canisters that are identical to the ones that will soon hold live missiles.

The U.S. Army has taken an important step toward the establishment of its first operational hypersonic missile unit with the delivery of two inert canisters for training purposes. These canisters are of the exact same design of the ones that will eventually hold live examples service's Long Range Hypersonic Weapon, or LRHW, and will give troops an opportunity to begin practicing handling them as they would during real operations.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... -its-based
with THAAD BMD & LRHW the Army is back in the theater thermonuclear war game too

we're going back to the future, all the way back to 1983

with Pershing 2 & Tomahawk INF's under a shield of SDI 'Star Wars'

may the counterforce be with you

Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:30 pm
I've read that or something like it before; I think it's a well known trope: the stages of empire, the 250 year life, the decline due to decadence.

Here's what's missing: it talks about human frailty but doesn't specify which. That's something I do in my philosophy: grasping for control, envy & resentment, lust, ambition, greed; all aspects of testosterone. When the testosterone can't function, it stops; boys are never triggered into puberty; they grow up to be man-boys with measurably low testosterone. They can't find mates, or even sex partners; they’re disrespected; they become disgruntled, pessimistic & perverse; and since their vote is the same as yours, and there's a lot more of them: Slave Morality writ large.

Everybody is the center of the universe, and wants to be: with virtual reality and gaming, we can actually offer that. If the drones could be channeled off into their imaginations then all we have left to deal with is women, but unfortunately, with democracy, they win too. With universal enfranchisement, I can't see a way out of this?
Hard knox will come... as they always do...

And the incels will either toughen up... or they will not breed.
They will die strapped to their fuck dolls and virtual helmets.

It's Evolution in action.

The Warrior class will do the actual fucking... as they always have.

This will be all cleaned up in a generation or two.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:35 pm

The Karens will take their pick.

Many will pick other Karens...

Or Trans - whatevers...

Their lines will also cease.

The gay Karens are obviously not gonna spread much DNA.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speakswiththumbs

Post by Speakswiththumbs » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Last edited by Speakswiththumbs on Sun May 01, 2022 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:40 pm

Some see White women attracted to Black males as a kind of Wokeness; but women are colorblind: they see testosterone writ large and can’t help but be attracted to it. This is the one aspect of failing schools that Black men are benefitted by: they aren’t emasculated
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:40 pm
Some see White women attracted to Black males as a kind of Wokeness; but women are colorblind: they see testosterone writ large and can’t help but be attracted to it. This is the one aspect of failing schools that Black men are benefitted by: they aren’t emasculated
I learned this from a young age growing up in the hood

I could see that the white guys at my white school had been emasculated

they had straight white guy syndrome

the white boys played Dungeons & Dragons, the white guys were into comic books and whatnot,

the white boys were nerds, they were like Incels

back in Regent Park where I lived however, a boy had to grow up fast

never mind D&D, that is for dorks, the black guys know the score, gangsters get all the girls
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:40 pm
I learned this from a young age growing up in the hood

I could see that the white guys at my white school had been emasculated

they had straight white guy syndrome

the white kids played Dungeons & Dragons, the white guys were into comic books and whatnot,

the white kids were nerds, they were like Incels

back in Regent Park where I lived however, a boy had to grow up fast

never mind D&D, that is for dorks, the black guys know the score, gangsters get all the girls
I was a dork, but so far along the scale that I appeared independent & self-sufficient, because I was. My testosterone blew-up but rather than picking on the other dorks, I made them my army. Just because you’re a dork doesn’t mean you’re unathletic: as a student coach, I would pick the guys first who always got picked last; I would show them how to push back and stand up for themselves. We won many more games than we lost, even against the jocks. I helped a lot of at-risk incels enter puberty. Nowadays, there’s nothing that can help: mommy is always there.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:55 pm

I mean, this is how I got into House Music

it was Disco for black guys

it was all about getting the white girls in your bed

so I just did as the black guys did, lived at the clubs

when you are sexy, you can get away with anything

Nec Aspera Terrent