Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:41 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:18 pm
I don’t.... even...

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/us-mi ... oods-study
Probable hoax.
I want to agree, but...

Burning flame-retardant chemicals is something dumb enough for the army to do.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Re: Current US Military

Post by DrYouth » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:57 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:15 pm
anyways, moving on, no prohibition on discussing Egypt therein

none the less, Egypt was never a Hegemon, since no such thing existed in time of Ancient Egypt

there was no East & West at the time, the Greeks had not yet invented that

the effect of Egypt was rather as Pharaoh

the Egyptians drive the Hebrews into Canaan

that monotheistic religion comes from Egypt, Jesus is Iesu, Iesu is Egyptian

the Ancient Greek Hegemon is the the culture which bring this religion to the West

the gospels were translated into Ancient Greek

the Greeks then moved to Italy, became the Romans

the Romans then incorporated Canaan into their Empire

the Egyptian monotheism then incorporated Rome

the Western World became Christian, and by those means was Europe then America born
Now that there ladies and gentlemen is a post.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:02 am

Egypt and China have a lot in common.

I kind of like how Smitty is framing the narrative.

I just don't see America killing itself.

Its not killing itself at all.

It is simply suffering from the same Woke illness as the rest of the Western World.

And America will find the cure and spread the cure at a competitive price....

We are sorting that cure out right here in real time.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:03 am

China isn't going to cure the Woke...

They are trying to spread the Woke.

But the Woke will fell China... while America goes onward Beyond Woke.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:04 am

Russia will fight the Woke.

With tactical nuclear missiles.

But you can't kill the Woke.

The Woke is undead...

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:13 pm

The Meaning of the Woke Military

When the armed forces serve a global corporate agenda, it’s no surprise that HR mandates are mission critical.

When official Department of Defense spokesmen attacked Tucker Carlson—who criticized the military’s integration of diversity-centered staffing mandates—they exposed a crucial gap between what Americans believe their military to be and the true purpose of our trillion-dollar war machine. What is being interpreted as an escalation in the culture wars is actually about how our regime perceives power itself.

The primary purpose of the U.S. military is to protect the global economic status quo, sometimes known as the “neoliberal order” or “the Washington Consensus.” General Officers and Senior Enlisted men responding to Carlson’s remarks about women in combat did so in their official capacity as representatives of the United States Department of Defense, in uniform, using official Twitter accounts without standard disclaimers. While they insisted they were simply “defending their soldiers” from unjust criticism, this superficial claim fails to capture the truth about the unfolding dynamic.

The debate that is playing out right now about sex, gender, and the military is happening only because we never, as a country, actually had it. We never sat down and had a discussion about the merits of pushing our military services to adopt the goals of gender “neutrality” that have emerged as a cultural Schelling point over the last decade in the civilian world. “We” just did it, through executive orders and mandates within the Defense Department’s civilian leadership. This wasn’t part of any platform or campaign promise that a politician ran on, it wasn’t caused by any organic change in opinion by the general public on women in combat, and it was never talked about outside of semi-closed groups already intimately familiar with the data on the subject.

Scarcely anyone who isn’t already connected to the military—as a veteran, on active duty, or involved in defense policy circles—knew that it had gone all-in on complete and total sex and gender integration in all branches and roles. For others, Carlson exposed them to something that’s been in progress for years. Millions of his viewers—patriotic Americans who care about the security of the nation and have immense respect for the military—probably felt like they had been lied to and betrayed. They’ve all grown up with a general idea that the “point” of the U.S. military is to deter war, and failing that, to win the war that follows.

But this isn’t the purpose anymore.

The common refrain from both civilian leaders and active-duty service members alike is that the military “should be a reflection of our values as a nation.” But the military is becoming a reflection of the values of the global economic order, not those of the United States. Over the last 10 years, and with increasing intensity over the last five, corporations and governments in the West have set out to redesign their entire societies along specific goals regarding sex and gender representation for purely socio-political reasons. Gender parity in boardrooms, among senior management, and in executive training, along with other diversity-related mandates, is widely considered—at least among elites—a necessity.

https://americanmind.org/salvo/the-mean ... -military/
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speakswiththumbs

Post by Speakswiththumbs » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:35 pm

Last edited by Speakswiththumbs on Sun May 01, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:51 pm

the net result of the armed civil service model and associated collapse of conventional warfighting capability

will simply be that the West is destined to become totally reliant upon thermonuclear weapons

Unmanned Systems, Ballistic Missile Defense & Intermediate Nuclear Forces

Cold War Two Arms Race Trilateral Escalation
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Speakswiththumbs wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:35 pm

Fate of Empires - Glubb (26pg), one of the best reads I've come across in a while:
http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
I've read that or something like it before; I think it's a well known trope: the stages of empire, the 250 year life, the decline due to decadence.

Here's what's missing: it talks about human frailty but doesn't specify which. That's something I do in my philosophy: grasping for control, envy & resentment, lust, ambition, greed; all aspects of testosterone. When the testosterone can't function, it stops; boys are never triggered into puberty; they grow up to be man-boys with measurably low testosterone. They can't find mates, or even sex partners; they’re disrespected; they become disgruntled, pessimistic & perverse; and since their vote is the same as yours, and there's a lot more of them: Slave Morality writ large.

Everybody is the center of the universe, and wants to be: with virtual reality and gaming, we can actually offer that. If the drones could be channeled off into their imaginations then all we have left to deal with is women, but unfortunately, with democracy, they win too. With universal enfranchisement, I can't see a way out of this?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change