2014 - Obamaphones

The Conservative

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:15 am

kybkh wrote:Image
I'll tell you right now, when I retire, I'm going to the gun range and use it as a target. I only use a smartphone because of my job. Otherwise, I'd still be using a rotary phone if I had a choice.
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:19 am

G-guys...look at the date of the article..

By REBECCA KAPLAN CBS NEWS January 14, 2014, 12:44 PM

Obama: I will use my pen and phone to take on Congress

I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme: making sure that this is a country where, if you work hard, you can make it,” he added.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-i-wi ... -congress/[/quote]

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

GloryofGreece

Re: What Gives?? Why Did We Start Discriminating Again?

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:34 am

kybkh wrote:
DBTrek wrote:I'm game.
What rights do whites have that blacks don't?
If there are some, let's change that.

But if the complaint is actually "We have the same rights but different levels of success" then the issue isn't a rights issue, it's a performance one.
I don't know of any "rights" off the top of my head and honestly I am more interested in understanding what caused the explosion of "anti-white" sentiment we see in 2014.

Its such an extreme deviation from a long term trend that there is a specific cause. Was it the Marxists utilizing social media or just Putin?
Trayvon Martin case = BLM = Today's madness
The good, the true, & the beautiful

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:41 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
But without smartphones in the hands of poor blacks does that madness even start? No. Without smartphones you have to watch CNN to get Trayvon news and nobody watches CNN besides the CIA and ISIS so there never would have been a BLM.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 am

kybkh wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
But without smartphones in the hands of poor blacks does that madness even start? No. Without smartphones you have to watch CNN to get Trayvon news and nobody watches CNN besides the CIA and ISIS so the would never have been a BLM.
All you need is tv and blacks watch plenty of tv. Shit the whole LA riots were exacerbated by the tv coverage. Same thing.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:45 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
kybkh wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
But without smartphones in the hands of poor blacks does that madness even start? No. Without smartphones you have to watch CNN to get Trayvon news and nobody watches CNN besides the CIA and ISIS so the would never have been a BLM.
All you need is tv and blacks watch plenty of tv. Shit the whole LA riots were exacerbated by the tv coverage. Same thing.
Blacks ain't watching the news! WTF you talking about??

Notice how the LA riots remained in LA. There was some sympathy protest but never reached the fever pitch on a national level like you see happen today.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:47 am

Its comparable for sure. There a continuity between OJ simpson "can't squeeze the juice", LA riots, and BLM.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:50 am

Kaintuck is trolling you all a little raw this morning; but the truth is that reality is being manipulated before your very eyes.

To appreciate the subtle gaslighting, take a look at the gross examples.

2+2=5

'Hate Crime' at Michigan State University Was Actually Just a Missing Shoelace

MSU Police and our Office of Institutional Equity were immediately notified, and both promptly began investigations. I want to be clear: This type of behavior is not tolerated on our campus. No Spartan should ever feel targeted based on their race, or other ways in which they identify. A noose is a symbol of intimidation and threat that has a horrendous history in America.

While at this time we do not know all of the details, the Spartan community can be assured we are vigorously investigating this situation.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:51 am

I've made my case faggots, prove me wrong cause you all just got BTFO!!!

PUBLISHED 09/16/14 3:00 PM
One notable finding in the survey is that African Americans are even more likely than whites to have signed up for news alerts, the push technology in which people ask a news organization to send them an email, text, or push notification on a smartphone, when it has an important or breaking news story. These news alerts are often customized by topic, and as we just noted above, rank highest among all groups as a trusted means for getting news — perhaps because it is news that has been specifically requested. In all, a majority of African Americans who use the internet, own a cell phone, or own or use a tablet (58 percent) say they have signed up for a news alert, as have 46 percent of the same group of Hispanics and 42 percent of whites.

As noted earlier, at least 6 in 10 adults across racial and ethnic groups report in the survey that they own a cell phone that connects to the internet. News is a major part of the activities people engage in with these devices. Among these smartphone owners, 78 percent say they have used their device to get news in the last week, including 85 percent of African Americans, 78 percent of Hispanics, and 74 percent of non-Hispanic whites.

https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/ ... ic-groups/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:53 am

kybkh wrote:I've made my case faggots, prove me wrong cause you all just got BTFO!!!

PUBLISHED 09/16/14 3:00 PM
One notable finding in the survey is that African Americans are even more likely than whites to have signed up for news alerts, the push technology in which people ask a news organization to send them an email, text, or push notification on a smartphone, when it has an important or breaking news story. These news alerts are often customized by topic, and as we just noted above, rank highest among all groups as a trusted means for getting news — perhaps because it is news that has been specifically requested. In all, a majority of African Americans who use the internet, own a cell phone, or own or use a tablet (58 percent) say they have signed up for a news alert, as have 46 percent of the same group of Hispanics and 42 percent of whites.

As noted earlier, at least 6 in 10 adults across racial and ethnic groups report in the survey that they own a cell phone that connects to the internet. News is a major part of the activities people engage in with these devices. Among these smartphone owners, 78 percent say they have used their device to get news in the last week, including 85 percent of African Americans, 78 percent of Hispanics, and 74 percent of non-Hispanic whites.

https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/ ... ic-groups/

Quick rundown.