2014 - Obamaphones

kybkh

Re: What Gives?? Why Did We Start Discriminating Again?

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:59 pm

heydaralon wrote:
kybkh wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Lol Putin is now the boogeyman for the extreme right and extreme left. What if Putin is just a run of the mill authoritarian leader with slightly more strategic acumen than average? Shocking that the Russian government uses social media accounts. Im just glad that India, China, Israel, and the US dont do the same thing. Ill bet Putin was behind Irma too.
Do I really need to point out my Putin references are meant ironically?
Lol there are like 3 threads with some variation of this so Idk. You made a thread saying that the superbowl anthem standing would lead to the end of America too. Im not sure whats going on anymore. Quite a bit of conspiracies on this forum now. Im not sure whos trolling and who is serious.
Well my guess is there is some Russian bot on here trying to create divisions and muddy the waters. All 17 brain cells I have left, confirm.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Re: 2014, The Year the World Changed

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Re: 2014, The Year the World Changed

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 am

Why the hate Grump? Those metrics are huge!!

When the history books are wrote following the next Civil War 2014 will be the year that is pointed to as the beginning of the great divergence.

In a world in which we are all trying to understand more clearly by having such a stark deviation we can narrow down wtf is going on actually becomes considerably easier.

This is good shit right here, just thought of this and it could be huge!!!

How bout this:

SHTF in 2014 because the permeation of smart phones due to Obama Phones and once they were distributed they were weaponized.

Low-income households that benefit from the so-called "Obama phone" program could get free broadband service.
The phone service has been in place since the Reagan administration but has become politicized in recent years, due partly to the offering becoming known as "Obama phones." The technical name of the program is "Lifeline."
Talk radio and conservative commentators have become harsh critics of a program that used to have broad bipartisan support. It provides phone service to 12 million households at or near the the poverty line, at a cost of $9.25 per household a month.
The proposal to expand the service to broadband, which has been under study through a pilot program, would not raise the monthly cost. It is possible that the households which use it for broadband will have to pay part of the cost if it's more than $9.25 a month, according to a senior FCC staffer who briefed reporters on the proposal Thursday.
The plan also would keep the limit of one subsidized service per household in place, making users chose between a phone or broadband service.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/28/technol ... index.html

https://www.obamaphone.com/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:23 am

This thread is rank speculation, based on a dumbass poll about racial tension, and it's being used to fit everybody's narratives.

Look at what actually happened that year. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:28 am

I am starting to think there isn't a cure for the Ron Paul victims.

fifty years from now, they will still be in the screaming "It's happening" over every little thing the man on the tv says, annoying the shit out of the rest of us in the nursing home.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:54 am

So we are just going dismiss this huge deviation in trends.

No reason to attempt to explain it cause shit happens?

Consider the smart phone and all the social media that comes with it. Putting a smart phone in to everyone's hand is like mainlining fake news heroin.

I am on to something big here. Keep digging.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:57 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:58 am

Guys, did you just feel that?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:58 am

A jet just flew overhead as I was reading that.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:14 am

This is the answer. All Obama phones must be disconnected.

Read this article. It shows Obama had a specific plan for using his phone to community organize shit.

Obama: I will use my pen and phone to take on Congress

I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme: making sure that this is a country where, if you work hard, you can make it,” he added.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-i-wi ... -congress/