2014 - Obamaphones

kybkh

Re: 2014 - When Shit Got Fucky

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:31 am

That article coming out and the timing of Obama taking the new narrative out for a stroll...nothing is a coincidence.

Just go back and read this thread and you will see who is being gaslit and how.

Tomorrow, I’m heading to Stanford to deliver a speech about changes in the way we create and consume information, and the very real threat it poses to democracy. I’ve been reading up on this issue, sitting down with academics, researchers, industry leaders and former regulators, and listening to young leaders who are working to make progress.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:44 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:22 am
Look this article tells you all you need to know.

-News Discovery method- Smartphone owners/ Non-smartphone owners
Search engine (Algorithms) 61% 31%
News aggregators (CNN) 61% 33%
Sharing news with friends electronically (Check out these whyte cops) 54% 29%

https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/ ... ic-groups/
Bump
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 am

These fukkers are going to try and legitimize censorship.

Notice how they berate the Right but the Right hasn’t changed: what has the Right done to make life worse? The problem is the Left who WANT changes that benefit them: FMWs; and they’re the ones who are the WHOLE priblem.

The solution is to STOP them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 am

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:58 am
Never forget who told you about the timeline change first.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... el/629369/
The irony...
It’s been clear for quite a while now that red America and blue America are becoming like two different countries claiming the same territory,
Yeah, Red America, wants to keep it, Blue America wants to change it... there are some real gems in this one.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:29 pm

It's funny. I indepedently came to the conclusion that shit changed in 2010. I basically won't watch anything made after 2010. It's easy to see. BHO and his woke crew took over Hollywood by 2010. But it goes beyond that.

When BHO said he was going to fundamentally transform America, he wasn't lying.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:21 am

threat it poses to democracy
This is obviously a commie talking point, and has been used all over the place since probably Trump was elected. The word choice of democracy is intentional for multiple reasons.

It's a threat to "their" democracy. In it's true definition, democracy is basically mob rule. That is what they want, or at least the image of it. Convince or bribe the NPCs that the "extremists" need to be eliminated by mob rule. You see on social media all the time, even if it's not really the majority, they make it look like that. Reddit subs are a perfect example. Put the real extremists in positions of power (mods), and let the vocal commies act like they are the majority keeping the rest of the sub (and in their mind the world) safe from the extremists. Eventually they silence enough dissenters that their viewpoints actually appear to the be majority, since those are the only voices that can be heard.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:31 am

Except they probably are.

Assume 80% of women under 40 are feminists, and 40% of those older: that’s a voting majority right there before adding in the minorities & weirdos. And don’t forget to add the pussy-whipped husbands. “Democracy” is their codeword for feminism.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:29 pm
It's funny. I indepedently came to the conclusion that shit changed in 2010. I basically won't watch anything made after 2010. It's easy to see. BHO and his woke crew took over Hollywood by 2010. But it goes beyond that.

When BHO said he was going to fundamentally transform America, he wasn't lying.
The problem with leftists is that they see the change happening 10 years ago because that is when people started to fight against their vision of change.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:26 am

Barry Sotero's podcast Failed.
Higher Ground’s current deal with Spotify runs through October 2022. According to one source, Spotify declined to make an offer to renew the agreement.
Womp
Womp

:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:26 am
Barry Sotero's podcast Failed.
Higher Ground’s current deal with Spotify runs through October 2022. According to one source, Spotify declined to make an offer to renew the agreement.
Womp
Womp

:lol:
Add that to CNN+ folding after a whole 21 days. :lol: