2014 - Obamaphones

Speaker to Animals

Re: 2014, When Memes Become Reality

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:31 am

The truth is there has long been a race war, but it is totally one-sided, black-on-white violence.

Race relations took a shit when the MSM amplified that violence with lies and at every turn cast whites as the villains.

Poor race relations and mistrust in the media are correlated. Whites finally realizing we have a problem with black criminality and dysfunction occurred when the MSM jumped the shark and red pilled everybody on their lying nature.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:57 am

So my central concept in this thread is starting to be noticed by more people and the analysis has begun.

The media promoting the anti-police rhetoric is part of it. Remember though, ain’t nobody in the hood watch CNN.

They are getting the news pushed via smartphones though.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:17 am

kybkh wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:57 am
So my central concept in this thread is starting to be noticed by more people and the analysis has begun.

The media promoting the anti-police rhetoric is part of it. Remember though, ain’t nobody in the hood watch CNN.

It's not part of it. It's ALL of it.

It has nothing to do with fucking Obamaphones.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:17 am
kybkh wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:57 am

It's not part of it. It's ALL of it.

It has nothing to do with fucking Obamaphones.
You are crazy if you don't think smartphones are the key to the gas lighting minorities who do not watch cable news.

How you can even suggest that the delivery method is not central to the effect of a message?

You think putting up billboards with the CNN Anchors posing with their hands up would have the same impact of an instagram meme??

Look, I will concede that putting smartphones in the hands of every American possible isn't a big Obama conspiracy. I won't concede that the government is not attempting to put smartphones in the hands of every American possible. Obama has insight on how news is being digested by segments of the population differently and he is using that insight to guide his message.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:13 am

And it all started in 2014 mother fuckers!!!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:14 am

No. Blacks have televisions. They read newspapers. They are not fucking teletubby animals incapable of consuming media content unless Obama forces them to use some smartphone.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 am

Hey, when you have run out of actual Racism, produce your own.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:26 am

This is what red pilled the ever fuck out of white North Carolinians:

Then after the media created a race riot in the city, the media refused to cover the hate crimes committed by countless blacks against white people across the city.

But they fucked up because YouTube allowed alternative media to get the actual footage out of the gun this perp used against the police. Then people began to publish footage of racist attacks by blacks on random white people across the city:

The so-called poor race relations in this country are a product of white people waking up to the lying media and subsequently realizing the unbelievable amount of violence and crime perpetrated against whites by blacks, and the rampant racism in the black community right now.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... -agencies/

Maxine Waters slipped up during a 2013 interview...

I think some people are missing something here. The President [Obama] has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database than no one has ever seen before in life. That’s going to be very, very powerful and whoever …and that database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it’s never been don before.”

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:16 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 am
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... -agencies/

Maxine Waters slipped up during a 2013 interview...

I think some people are missing something here. The President [Obama] has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database than no one has ever seen before in life. That’s going to be very, very powerful and whoever …and that database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it’s never been don before.”
Obama was great, we finally got a POTUS that would listen to American citizens...…. every single American :twisted:

This program was well known enough in 2013 for Waters to basically make it public. I think new docs released show that the program was up and running in 2012.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience