Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:35 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:13 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am
clubgop wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:26 am

You are a fucking idiot, as usual. The cartel benefits big time from open borders. The drugs and the coyotes they think they can do like they do in Mexico and just intimidate and kill into compliance.

The cartels primary market is the US. It's so entrenched the only likely way to stop them is some sort of Blackjack punitive expedition.
The drugs are one thing, the coyotes are another. I'd rather play a game of whack a mole, than open air invasion.

We could secure the border, but it would take a major deployment. If we ended the Korean War, we could essentially move the cost of defending the DMZ to defending our own border.

To deal with the cartels, I think the only viable solution is to let the Mexican army know we will back them if (when) they decide to take over. Democracy doesn't seem to work well for Mesoamericans.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:37 pm

The thing that apparently Trump doesn't really appreciate is that the MIC is not an ideological creature. It just wants to the tax dollars fed to it. The endless wars are incidental. Border security could become the next big thing for MIC to focus on, along with a realistically viable missile defense system, etc. Don't threaten to take their money away, just direct them to spend it on shit that actually benefits the American people.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:35 pm
clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am

The cartels primary market is the US. It's so entrenched the only likely way to stop them is some sort of Blackjack punitive expedition.
The drugs are one thing, the coyotes are another. I'd rather play a game of whack a mole, than open air invasion.

We could secure the border, but it would take a major deployment. If we ended the Korean War, we could essentially move the cost of defending the DMZ to defending our own border.

To deal with the cartels, I think the only viable solution is to let the Mexican army know we will back them if (when) they decide to take over. Democracy doesn't seem to work well for Mesoamericans.
Not all that interested in taking on the cartels in a once and for all type manner. That would require intense cooperation from law enforcement agencies in Blue states that wont play ball.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:04 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 pm
clubgop wrote:

Not all that interested in taking on the cartels in a once and for all type manner. That would require intense cooperation from law enforcement agencies in Blue states that wont play ball.
We wouldn't have to take them on.

We can completely shut down our borders, ramp up Coast Guard patrols, and dump all these fucking illegal cholos back into Mexico where they belong. The only people with any hope of doing a damned thing about the cartels in Mexico is the Mexican army. If (really when) they decide to take over again, we should give them material assistance in the task. Otherwise.. whatever.

Completely shut down the border. There is no alternative. There will never be a time where having open borders with Mexico is worth the massive amount of crime and shit they dump upon our country.

The people in the republican party who fight this do so because they are paid off by men who profit from the destruction of the United States. The entire democratic party is paid off by these cartels. Know your enemies. Your enemies are not just democrats. More than half the republican party are in the racket.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:10 pm

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:04 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 pm

We wouldn't have to take them on.

We can completely shut down our borders, ramp up Coast Guard patrols, and dump all these fucking illegal cholos back into Mexico where they belong. The only people with any hope of doing a damned thing about the cartels in Mexico is the Mexican army. If (really when) they decide to take over again, we should give them material assistance in the task. Otherwise.. whatever.

Completely shut down the border. There is no alternative. There will never be a time where having open borders with Mexico is worth the massive amount of crime and shit they dump upon our country.

The people in the republican party who fight this do so because they are paid off by men who profit from the destruction of the United States. The entire democratic party is paid off by these cartels. Know your enemies. Your enemies are not just democrats. More than half the republican party are in the racket.
Even a full shutdown of the border, which won't happen, would not prevent cartel affiliates on this side of the border from lashing out. If there is an outbreak of violence who are they going to blame? You know it won't be the Democrats.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:50 am

80% of Mexico run by cartels
https://www.conservativereview.com/news ... der-areas/

No use negotiating with the Mexican Gov. It's just a puppet regime. Gotta deal with the cartels.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:50 am

No use negotiating with the Mexican Gov. It's just a puppet regime. Gotta deal with the cartels.
How much of the army do they control? That's what matters. Civilian government only exists by the leave and beneficence of the army. If cartels control the army, then forget about it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:01 pm

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:44 pm
C-Mag wrote:

How much of the army do they control? That's what matters. Civilian government only exists by the leave and beneficence of the army. If cartels control the army, then forget about it.
Enough I would say. I've come to the conclusion over the last several months that direct hardline talks with Cartels, backed up with the serious threat of a punitive expedition into Mexico is the only way to make substantive change. I would certainly tell the El Presidente he can get on board, or not. I think there is some historical merit to this as well; probably something we need to do once every 75 - 100 years just to keep order on the border.

So, let's roll the 1st Cav out of Hood down to the border, backed up by in depth operations.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:01 pm
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:44 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Enough I would say. I've come to the conclusion over the last several months that direct hardline talks with Cartels, backed up with the serious threat of a punitive expedition into Mexico is the only way to make substantive change. I would certainly tell the El Presidente he can get on board, or not. I think there is some historical merit to this as well; probably something we need to do once every 75 - 100 years just to keep order on the border.

So, let's roll the 1st Cav out of Hood down to the border, backed up by in depth operations.

Right now, thanks to the democrats and neocucks, the cartels could wage a brutal insurgency inside the United States. They have a population of at least 20 million foreigners here they can use as recruiting ground. People that are not integrated and have no intention of doing so.

This is why I have long passed beyond the point of exhaustion with some of these types on this forum. I don't know if they really are this fucking retarded, or if their brainwashing is that strong, but holy shit. Wake the fuck up, I guess, guys. The cartels have a huge potential insurgency in every state of CONUS. You will be channeling FDR and his internment camps before that shit goes into its first year of bloodshed. Good job. Fucking awesome. "I don't see race".

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:21 am

Here it is, the Go Fund Me Wall

The real story here is not whether or not the wall should or should not be built. Look what private citizens did in 5 months from conception to reality.
PLATA O PLOMO