The Great Wall of Trump

heydaralon

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:55 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:13 pm
Border at ‘Breaking Point’ as More than 76,000 Migrants Cross in a Month
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/us/b ... rease.html

They are helping make the case for declaring this an emergency. Question is who is paying for all the buses being used to get them here?
This filth really needs to be stopped. I think minefields, drones, infrared cameras AND harsh punishment to anyone employing non Americans should be implemented. If you get caught illegally crossing, you should get a felony conviction then get deported once your prison sentence ends+a lifetime ban on re-entry. If that is too expensive to implement pay some cartel members to guard the border and shoot any rapists they see trying to make it across. If one cartel won't play ball, fund a rival one to destroy them.

I also have a creative deportation strategy. If you are a Mexican who gets caught, we should deport your ass to Guatemala. If you are a Guatemalan, deport you to El Salvador, preferably into a very gang-heavy area. Europe should be doing this with Muslim rapefugees too. Sunni rapists should be deported into Shia territory, and Shias be deported into Sunni territory in the MidEast, the more violent the area, the better. It would act as a deterrent and be awesome to observe. Instead of having the Italian Navy actually helping these future truck driving mass murderers, the Italian Navy should be launching torpedos into their koran coyote rape rafts and sinking them to the bottom of the Mediterranean. Don Juan in the 21st century.
Last edited by heydaralon on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:03 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:55 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:

They are helping make the case for declaring this an emergency. Question is who is paying for all the buses being used to get them here?
This filth really needs to be stopped. I think minefields, drones, infrared cameras AND harsh punishment to anyone employing non Americans should be implemented. If you get caught illegally crossing, you should get a felony conviction then get deported once your prison sentence ends+a lifetime ban on re-entry. If that is too expensive to implement pay some cartel members to guard the border and shoot any rapists they see trying to make it across. If one cartel won't play ball, fund a rival one to destroy them.

I also have a creative deportation strategy. If you are a Mexican who gets caught, we should deport your ass to Guatemala. If you are a Guatemalan, deport you to El Salvador, preferably into a very gang-heavy area. Europe should be doing this with Muslim rapefugees too. Sunni rapists should be deported into Shia territory, and Shias be deported into Sunni territory in the MidEast, the more violent the area, the better. It would act as a deterrent and be awesome to observe.
Dark fantasy projection but I'd wager that it would be effective in dissuading people from trying to cross illegally. Imagine the casualties in the first enforced year. There would probably be jihad against Iran and Arabia bc of the fallout alone.

On a side note, is it true we have 30% of the El Salvadorian population inside our country now ?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:05 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:03 pm
heydaralon wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

I also have a creative deportation strategy. If you are a Mexican who gets caught, we should deport your ass to Guatemala. If you are a Guatemalan, deport you to El Salvador, preferably into a very gang-heavy area. Europe should be doing this with Muslim rapefugees too. Sunni rapists should be deported into Shia territory, and Shias be deported into Sunni territory in the MidEast, the more violent the area, the better. It would act as a deterrent and be awesome to observe.
Dark fantasy projection but I'd wager that it would be effective in dissuading people from trying to cross illegally. Imagine the casualties in the first enforced year. There would probably be jihad against Iran and Arabia bc of the fallout alone.

On a side note, is it true we have 30% of the El Salvadorian population inside our country now ?
It would certainly explain the rapes, shitty music, rise in tattoos and lift kits being sold so yeah I believe it.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:12 pm

heydaralon wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

I also have a creative deportation strategy. If you are a Mexican who gets caught, we should deport your ass to Guatemala. If you are a Guatemalan, deport you to El Salvador, preferably into a very gang-heavy area. Europe should be doing this with Muslim rapefugees too. Sunni rapists should be deported into Shia territory, and Shias be deported into Sunni territory in the MidEast, the more violent the area, the better. It would act as a deterrent and be awesome to observe. Instead of having the Italian Navy actually helping these future truck driving mass murderers, the Italian Navy should be launching torpedos into their koran coyote rape rafts and sinking them to the bottom of the Mediterranean. Don Juan in the 21st century.

I would just deport them all to Syria, Congo, etc. At least there they will be totally free from racist whites, and they won't be able to walk back to the United States.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:31 am

When someone says the border isn't being bombarded by people...
Wall Data.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:27 am

Apprehensions can be misleading because it depends on how much it's being enforced. It's still obvious what is happening, at least to those of us not waiting for the MSM to mention it. Amazing (well, not really) how the initial caravan was headline news for days on every MSM outlet right before the mid-term elections, but this is barely mentioned anywhere.

I have said it before, I have lost all faith in our media.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:36 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:27 am
Apprehensions can be misleading because it depends on how much it's being enforced. It's still obvious what is happening, at least to those of us not waiting for the MSM to mention it. Amazing (well, not really) how the initial caravan was headline news for days on every MSM outlet right before the mid-term elections, but this is barely mentioned anywhere.

I have said it before, I have lost all faith in our media.
Here is the point, those are the ones that have been taken in... those that are caught are usually the minority...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:22 pm

Company offers $1.4B cost to build 234 miles of Trump border wall
Fisher’s $1.4 billion estimate would include 214 miles of regular wall in the Rio Grande Valley, in addition to 20 miles worth of levee wall. A wall with paved roads, various technologies and a warranty could be built for $4.31 billion.
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/0 ... e-company/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:22 pm
Fisher’s $1.4 billion estimate would include 214 miles of regular wall in the Rio Grande Valley, in addition to 20 miles worth of levee wall. A wall with paved roads, various technologies and a warranty could be built for $4.31 billion.
Sounds like to me the American people are willing to build the wall, even though the Democrats don’t want it.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:56 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:29 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:22 pm
Sounds like to me the American people are willing to build the wall, even though the Democrats don’t want it.
Yes, but more accurately Washington DC doesn't want it. The Swamp Rats are bought off, either by Drug Cartels or other business interests that use cheap labor.

Anyway, I'm loving this contractor. He's talking Trumps language. Construction professional, cutting through the bullshit. It's really not that hard folks.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience