Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:13 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:10 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:04 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 pm
Well I was always a fan of cyber punk dystopia but no one told me it would be filled with squatamalens and Nigerians barking at each other in stretched out tees on the smelly pavement.

Very few films depicted this because the communists controlled Hollywood. In hindsight it is amazing they let this film get through the process.

Publishers of SF also censor anything that paints a dystopian vision of multiculturalism.
Dont they still?
I am not sure what is going on right now.

Globalism fucked with everything. It's infected everything like a mind virus. One way to look at what is going on politically is to note how people in both parties are trying to oust the globalists. The Mitch McConnells and the Nancy Pelosis aren't very different at all, and both serve the same neoliberal agenda of white genocide for a better tomorrow. The Marxists are trying to take over the democratic party to accelerate it too soon, which may have triggered a white awakening (perhaps too late now). The MAGA people are trying to oust the shekel cucks from power as well.

I guess my issue is that I don't clearly understand Hell's plan here. They are dividing into two groups that will war one another before they are ready.

Back to Tolkien, it's the battle of five armies.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:16 pm

I think, ultimately, Marxism gets crushed by globalism. Globalism is very effective at deracinating people and inoculating them from seeing their degeneracy, whereas cultural Marxism in particular only compels people to embrace the degeneracy, flaunting it. The shekel cucks are far more dangerous in my opinion. All we have to do to counter the Marxists is to let them spout their mouths. They can't help but talk anti-white racism and anti-male sexism. They can't help but openly pine for white genocide.

The globalists are insidious and their sycophants are infected with a far worse ideology. Globalism is just Mammon come back to the fore. Mammon and Moloch are waging war against America and, weirdly, each other now.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Two sides of the same coin. Both International Communism and International Capitalism reach the same end with very little degree of difference.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:18 pm

At this point, when I am dealing with some brand of liberal, I am just trying to figure out if I am dealing with a man who worships Moloch or Mammon. Because that's the most accurate frame to describe this. The City of Man is on the march.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:20 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:22 pm

Contextually I would argue there is no difference. Worshipping your own butt hole means you worship your own butthole.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:29 pm

They are two different demons, though. The man who puts money before all else, even God, worships Mammon. That's the golden calf in the Old Testament. The man who puts hedonism and sexual immorality before all else worships Moloch, the demon who demands the sacrifice of babies.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:31 pm

For instance, my congressman is a man of faith. He puts God before everything. He's a huge market guy, though. Runs the Freedom Caucus. He refused to vote for this bill. He might want to look out for his business benefactors at various times, but he's not going to sell his soul for the love of money.

The iniquity we saw on display today really blew me away. This was truly a shibboleth moment.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:29 pm
They are two different demons, though. The man who puts money before all else, even God, worships Mammon. That's the golden calf in the Old Testament. The man who puts hedonism and sexual immorality before all else worships Moloch, the demon who demands the sacrifice of babies.
Do you think there is a massive sex slave ring/s going on in America? Things like what i think was called the Franklin scandal?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:43 pm

As always, self sufficiency it the best play.

And Wayne 'the Train' Hancock on your play list
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience