The Great Wall of Trump

TheReal_ND

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:38 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:28 pm
Idaho is a great toehold with Wyoming, Montana and the Dakota's to fall back on. The Mormons are going to hold out just fine in Utah. My family is from the region. I want to get a piece of land from it to give to my son someday but I'm stuck in fucking Texas. You will have to take out Washington and Oregon at some point as well as northern California because if not it's going to be landlocked and that never ends well.

I'm going to stay here and hopefully save up enough money for a piece of land up there. If I don't get to use it ever at least I'll have something to pass on as an emergency. I don't think I'm ever going to see the family ranch again. Fuckers
Im no expert but even with some of the odder aspects of Mormonism , on the whole they have done a lot of things right. Quite enviable really. Family, community, culture.
They are actually great from a racial perspective. Their women are beautiful and at this point I would definitely consider them their own ethnicity entirely different from other Americans. I'm hoping to hear Rebel Yell discuss them in the 11 nations series they are doing but if it isn't a circle jerk about Appalachians they tend to dismess other ethnicities and outright insult them at times. At least Dark Enlightnement's sperg ass does. I may not be a fan of Quakers but calling for them all to be shot in the historical context is fucking retarded.

One thing I've noticed since following the Alt Right is that southern nationalist are overcompensating for being shit on historically by shitting on everyone else. It gets kind of annoying but it's a southern nationalist podcast so it is what it is.

But yeah, mormans are actually super based despite their oddities and their historical emnity towards Catholics. My ex wife's grandparents are morman and they are just some of the best people. Made me feel like family. I just worry about them because they seem to be doing so many missions to South America. I don't know if they want to evangelize like prodcucks and open the borders or establish bases of operation down there.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Idaho is a great toehold with Wyoming, Montana and the Dakota's to fall back on. The Mormons are going to hold out just fine in Utah. My family is from the region. I want to get a piece of land from it to give to my son someday but I'm stuck in fucking Texas. You will have to take out Washington and Oregon at some point as well as northern California because if not it's going to be landlocked and that never ends well.

I'm going to stay here and hopefully save up enough money for a piece of land up there. If I don't get to use it ever at least I'll have something to pass on as an emergency. I don't think I'm ever going to see the family ranch again. Fuckers
Right now, my working hypothesis is that we ought to avoid ranches because they are located on the plains or adjacent to the plains. Those all have interstates passing through, and many larger towns and small cities are located there.

You are better getting up near the wilderness areas. The location I mentioned is interesting to me because, from the nearest city, you have to drive about five hours up little dirt ranger roads (know which ones to take and where to turn) all the way until you get to the far edge of the national forest. After that edge is the wilderness area that goes on for miles and miles. That is where the town is located.

For something like that to have power, water, and unending hot water coming out of the ground.. All around is plentiful meat. Trout in the river that rolls past it. Deer, elk, bear.

I think making a huge ranch would be effective if you were something like a biker gang, though.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:47 pm

It seems nice but where is the steel mill? You need ports. Railways. A train table. How are you supposed to gas anyone without a timetable? It's not going to work.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:50 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:38 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:

Im no expert but even with some of the odder aspects of Mormonism , on the whole they have done a lot of things right. Quite enviable really. Family, community, culture.
They are actually great from a racial perspective. Their women are beautiful and at this point I would definitely consider them their own ethnicity entirely different from other Americans. I'm hoping to hear Rebel Yell discuss them in the 11 nations series they are doing but if it isn't a circle jerk about Appalachians they tend to dismess other ethnicities and outright insult them at times. At least Dark Enlightnement's sperg ass does. I may not be a fan of Quakers but calling for them all to be shot in the historical context is fucking retarded.

One thing I've noticed since following the Alt Right is that southern nationalist are overcompensating for being shit on historically by shitting on everyone else. It gets kind of annoying but it's a southern nationalist podcast so it is what it is.

But yeah, mormans are actually super based despite their oddities and their historical emnity towards Catholics. My ex wife's grandparents are morman and they are just some of the best people. Made me feel like family. I just worry about them because they seem to be doing so many missions to South America. I don't know if they want to evangelize like prodcucks and open the borders or establish bases of operation down there.
Yea i mean I look at them and the Amish in similar lights even though they are not that similar really. But they opt out the status quo , the managerial state, the late capitalist nightmare we are soon to become etc. They are self sufficient , insular, family centered, and with a encompassing purpose. Its great really. Im a Catholic and i pine for the real community ive never really had. I also gravitate to the Catholic Flee to the Fields philosophy. I like rural life and at least knew it as a kid with my grandparents. Im a reactionary to a degree obviously and like to think of it more of a renewal/rebirth/renaissance of time forgotten. The culture and religion and all that goes into it. I don't have a Faustian proclivity but understand it and respect the men that went out and forged new societies and frontiers etc. and even the "inventions" and knowledge of course. I just don't think its sustainable or even better to strive towards something that is new or unknown just to do it. I think there is a beginning , middle, and end to things. Im a romantic more than reasonable man and im an idealist /dreamer but anyway here's to hope (the second virtue of my faith).
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Well I was always a fan of cyber punk dystopia but no one told me it would be filled with squatamalens and Nigerians barking at each other in stretched out tees on the smelly pavement. I'm not a Luddite and I find it interesting that so many of the younger generation are becoming such. As for post-apocalyptic scenarios they are fun but they are going to be more like The Road than Fallout 3.

I don't think anything is going to happen, this is basically it we are in the decline and it's going to take a long time to wind down. There will be no more ground breaking technology, there will be no more great explorations, we are going to murder the planet slowly with brown people and only after hundreds of years when everything becomes completely retarded and unworkable will any new empire emerge. This is it for the foreseeable future. We are the uncontested hegemone of the world. China and Russia combined couldn't get their shit together enough to even touch us. You may not like it, but this is peak empire. On the decline that is. The Amish, Quakers, Mennonites, Mormans etc may one day rise out of the ashes but make no mistake about the fact they could never exist if it wasn't for our benign consent.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 pm
Well I was always a fan of cyber punk dystopia but no one told me it would be filled with squatamalens and Nigerians barking at each other in stretched out tees on the smelly pavement.

Very few films depicted this because the communists controlled Hollywood. In hindsight it is amazing they let this film get through the process.

Publishers of SF also censor anything that paints a dystopian vision of multiculturalism.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:06 pm

Great film. Both of them

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Well I was always a fan of cyber punk dystopia but no one told me it would be filled with squatamalens and Nigerians barking at each other in stretched out tees on the smelly pavement. I'm not a Luddite and I find it interesting that so many of the younger generation are becoming such. As for post-apocalyptic scenarios they are fun but they are going to be more like The Road than Fallout 3.

I don't think anything is going to happen, this is basically it we are in the decline and it's going to take a long time to wind down. There will be no more ground breaking technology, there will be no more great explorations, we are going to murder the planet slowly with brown people and only after hundreds of years when everything becomes completely retarded and unworkable will any new empire emerge. This is it for the foreseeable future. We are the uncontested hegemone of the world. China and Russia combined couldn't get their shit together enough to even touch us. You may not like it, but this is peak empire. On the decline that is. The Amish, Quakers, Mennonites, Mormans etc may one day rise out of the ashes but make no mistake about the fact they could never exist if it wasn't for our benign consent.
O i see the irony in it all, but nonetheless they exist. Can I exist with that full comprehension and cognitive dissonance (to use a oft used phrase)? Sure, we do it all the time. We have value pluralism and paradoxes all the time. I think eventually it might be like those pockets of dissonance or subculture will be marketed as some kind of quaint theme park "alternative" lifestyle. Come get your tickets and take a look at these "humans" arent they so cute! :oops:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Now that I saw that again.. the second BSG series, Caprica, showed how fucked multiculturalism could be without even deliberately trying to do it as well.

You saw a little in the BSG reboot as well, with the different cultures of the different colonies clashing on the ships. They never resolved that shit. Even on the last episode people basically shook hands, said fuck you, and went to completely separate parts of the planet, destroying their spaceships so they'd never see each other again.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:04 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Well I was always a fan of cyber punk dystopia but no one told me it would be filled with squatamalens and Nigerians barking at each other in stretched out tees on the smelly pavement.

Very few films depicted this because the communists controlled Hollywood. In hindsight it is amazing they let this film get through the process.

Publishers of SF also censor anything that paints a dystopian vision of multiculturalism.
Dont they still?