The Great Wall of Trump

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:14 pm

It is but, brother, it's getting colonized very fast right now.

The perfect spot for ground zero of Valhalla Sector, that I know of, is Atlanta, Idaho.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 pm

You guys can have whatever sector you want as soon as we finish the wall around California. If we don't do something they are going to fuck us all up demographically. I fear for Idaho bad brothers.

As for Texas, I'm going native. I don't think Mexicans actually hate white people that much. We just have to keep them away from the commies in the University
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 pm
You guys can have whatever sector you want as soon as we finish the wall around California. If we don't do something they are going to fuck us all up demographically. I fear for Idaho bad brothers.
We just become like the Mongols and storm out of Idaho laying waste to everything near California. Leave the heads of degenerates on sticks all along the border.

If anything we can raid California and get them to hand over the gibs.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Get hype.

40 miles to the nearest paved road.

They have their own hydro dam to make power.

They have plentiful drinking water.

They even have hot springs scattered about the town you can take hot baths in.

And, brother, when shit gets ugly, I guarantee you are going to see at least four generations of USAF dudes converge there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:18 pm

Delete this before the plaid shirt mob shows up

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:21 pm

Nobody will see this who matters, and even if they did, they aren't going there. They will run straight into the gas chambers thinking they will find diversity.

Honestly, it's being discussed among some of us right now.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:26 pm

I mean I love the parts of Virginia that are /were real Virginia. The parts way out the Fairfax/Alexandria federal fiefdom and of course cutting out Virginia Beach/Norfolk as well. But fuck are Yankees moving in at a rapid pace and even more important and corrosive is the Federal apparatus just creeping farther and farther south like a straight like from DC to Richmond. I love North and South Carolina too and they have more time than VA sadly. Ultimately Im saddled where I'm at but its my piece of dirt and if you cut the roots off from a man you have nothing left.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:28 pm

Idaho is a great toehold with Wyoming, Montana and the Dakota's to fall back on. The Mormons are going to hold out just fine in Utah. My family is from the region. I want to get a piece of land from it to give to my son someday but I'm stuck in fucking Texas. You will have to take out Washington and Oregon at some point as well as northern California because if not it's going to be landlocked and that never ends well.

I'm going to stay here and hopefully save up enough money for a piece of land up there. If I don't get to use it ever at least I'll have something to pass on as an emergency. I don't think I'm ever going to see the family ranch again. Fuckers

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:28 pm
Idaho is a great toehold with Wyoming, Montana and the Dakota's to fall back on. The Mormons are going to hold out just fine in Utah. My family is from the region. I want to get a piece of land from it to give to my son someday but I'm stuck in fucking Texas. You will have to take out Washington and Oregon at some point as well as northern California because if not it's going to be landlocked and that never ends well.

I'm going to stay here and hopefully save up enough money for a piece of land up there. If I don't get to use it ever at least I'll have something to pass on as an emergency. I don't think I'm ever going to see the family ranch again. Fuckers
Im no expert but even with some of the odder aspects of Mormonism , on the whole they have done a lot of things right. Quite enviable really. Family, community, culture.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:36 pm

This movie makes me long for something ive never had and quite frankly couldn't even endure. But yet I believe I'd be better in that world or something similar.
https://www.amazon.com/Happy-People-Tai ... -1-catcorr