The Great Wall of Trump

C-Mag

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Now for solutions:

1. Eliminate all governmental incentives for freeloaders. Remove all welfare incentives to come into our country for gibs. No government databases, no ID cards; just ZERO GIBS. Legal and illegal immigrants alike will receive no state benefit of any kind that is excludable. This includes schooling, medical care, food stamps, &c. To the extent that we have Gibs programs, they will be for citizens only. Self-deportation FTW.

2. Facilitate orderly immigration for people who want to work and/or attend our universities and can pay their way.

3. End all of our foreign wars and misadventures. The threat of domestic terrorism would be about as serious as the threat of UFO attacks.

4. End the drug war in its entirety.

That's a good start. If we do all that, how big of a deal will the fight over the wall be?
That would be fantastic, a great goal, but it's fantasy too...……… and you know that. I want every 18-45 year old to be a member of a local militia and an M4 over every mantel, but that's not going to happen.

I like the odds of getting a wall first, I see it as a practical way to reduce illegal immigration to a point where we can actually assess the situation. We know in areas like Yuma, where local governments constructed walls they have seem immediate and lasting positive affects. Enough that I'm willing to see more good results.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:14 pm
Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Now for solutions:

1. Eliminate all governmental incentives for freeloaders. Remove all welfare incentives to come into our country for gibs. No government databases, no ID cards; just ZERO GIBS. Legal and illegal immigrants alike will receive no state benefit of any kind that is excludable. This includes schooling, medical care, food stamps, &c. To the extent that we have Gibs programs, they will be for citizens only. Self-deportation FTW.

2. Facilitate orderly immigration for people who want to work and/or attend our universities and can pay their way.

3. End all of our foreign wars and misadventures. The threat of domestic terrorism would be about as serious as the threat of UFO attacks.

4. End the drug war in its entirety.

That's a good start. If we do all that, how big of a deal will the fight over the wall be?
That would be fantastic, a great goal, but it's fantasy too...……… and you know that. I want every 18-45 year old to be a member of a local militia and an M4 over every mantel, but that's not going to happen.

I like the odds of getting a wall first, I see it as a practical way to reduce illegal immigration to a point where we can actually assess the situation. We know in areas like Yuma, where local governments constructed walls they have seem immediate and lasting positive affects. Enough that I'm willing to see more good results.
Why so quick to throw in the towel, muttering and moping like a little kid about "fantasy?"

Do think for a millisecond that the proggo cocksuckers that have our country so fucked up ever had any kind of popular mandate to do the evil shit they did?

All a real political revolution requires is a solid core of patriots willing to call a spade a spade and stand the fuck up for what's right. That's how its always worked, and always will.

Every single point in my quick outline reflects the unvarnished heritage of our country. I've had a goddam bellyful of political "realists." Fuck that noise.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:34 pm

WTF does that have to do with the wall argument?

If we can't beat them on controlling borders how are you going to do XYZ?
The globalists derive power and wealth from keeping our wages low and a steady flow of cheap labor.

I'm all for foundation liberty goals. This would be a small victory along the way. It is very attainable, and within our grasp in the near future. Doesn't mean we stop there. To me it's a path to re-establishing US Citizens individual value over globalist dominance.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:48 pm

The wall is a political play by politicians for political purposes. I get the fundraising emails in my box all day long.

Sorry if I come on strong about this kind of stuff; but its all kabuki theater.

"The Wall" doesn't satisfy me as addressing the real problem. It's like giving the DEA donut-eaters a bunch of new war weapons and pretending that our gangland drug problems are going to be solved.

If it turns out that the whole shutdown show gives people a truer view of the cynicism of the federal city, then I'll accept that as a bennie.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:01 am
Supplementary question.
Why is it OK to call someone whose opinion you don't like a Commie or a Marxist but not OK to call someone a Nazi or a Fascist for the same reason?

I suspect the answer is hypocrisy but am open to a rational explanation.
Lol, I agree with you, ingrate. Like every other state capital project, the wall is a boondoggle and a misuse of stolen funds.

Your hard-core rightist conservatism is still messing with your rhetoric. Keep working at looking at objective reality, it will pass.
Full disclosure my Anarcho-drunkard friend...
I couldn't personally give a flying fuck how much the wall costs. Not my taxes paying for it after all.
My motive for bringing up the cost was to expose the same hypocrisies you pointed out yourself about these so-called conservative, faux fiscal hawks.

My real objection to the wall is that it would be a zero sum gain environmental disaster.
It will have a negligible effect on the amount of drugs coming into the country. I think we all know that the majority of drugs come through legal points of entry in trucks by the ton not in backpacks over the desert by the pound.
No hardened criminal gang member is going to be put off by a wall he can climb over, dig under or travel around.
The majority of illegals arrive legally on visas and then overstay. No wall no matter how tall or long it is will prevent that.

To Trump, it is a vanity project which is directly linked to his chances of re-election and to his base it is a symbol of resistance and not much else.

Hopefully, this position is an objective enough reality for you to see through the bourbon addled haze which is your day to day existence.
Go team: sober: ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Thanks for telling us how little you care. Very sober; and dull. Like all the rest of your white-bread establishment bent-knee takes.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 pm

"Vanity project"

:lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm
Thanks for telling us how little you care. Very sober; and dull. Like all the rest of your white-bread establishment bent-knee takes.
Oh, I care. But not because of the amount of money Americans will pay in taxes.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 pm
"Vanity project"

lol I didn't read that far through the first time.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 pm
"Vanity project"

Yup, and I've been calling it that for at least two years completely un-prompted by any recent American MSM that I don't even watch.