The Great Wall of Trump

nmoore63

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 am

What pushes me into the Wall Camp is that:

We've been asking for a comprehensive common sense solution for decades (literally), and they have all done shit. My entire life.

I'm done asking, and I don't care about common sense.

Build the wall.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:23 am

They ran a game on us. They do this shit all the time. The bulk of Americans have been begging the government to do its fucking job and control our borders for 25 years. They said if you give all these illegals amnesty, we'll enforce the laws, we gave them amnesty and they brought in more illegals. We demanded barriers in the 90's, they gave us a few sections of wall, passed legislation for more, but then didn't build it or fund it.

The Washington elites dont' really listen to people. They just appease your with side shows, and then move on. Remember when the market crashed in '08? The American people flooded Congressional phone system with so many calls opposing the bail out it shutdown the switchboard. Within 10 days they had another vote and passed it anyway. Look at BREXIT, the people wanted it, then the Imperials write up some convaluted post BREXIT solution and essentially there is no BREXIT.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:26 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 am
What pushes me into the Wall Camp is that:

We've been asking for a comprehensive common sense solution for decades (literally), and they have all done shit. My entire life.

I'm done asking, and I don't care about common sense.

Build the wall.
Fife
Is Illegal Immigration a problem ?
If so, what is your solution?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:18 am

Thought - Given that the DNC has been co-opted by all out Marxists...Given that the GOP is the tool of the elite...what if a third party (liberty oriented) made the case for allowing South American immigrants in on the premise that they go through "indoctrination camps" where they get the equivalent of an HS degree (at a huge cost)...but paid for by closing OCONUS bases and perpetual war? Pretty sure doing that alone would fund Education and healthcare for millions...then...the immigrants would side with the new party and vote against Marxisim and GOP.

Just thoughts after an afternoon drinking with the partners. :cheers:

It's not that I don't like central/south Americans...it's that they vote DNC carte blanche....because they're uneducated for the most part and the GOP sucks donkey ballz. Pax Americans fuckers.

*Bonus is that we could drive a wedge between south/central America and the fucking PRC...
FUCK THE PRC!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:21 am

A better solution:

Because women are the primary victims of all patriarchal society, everywhere, and for all time, and because we should constantly put women first, and especially non-whites first, we should therefore immediately act to facilitate the arrival of only women from Latin America. Just open the floodgates of women. Bring them here so they can be safe.

I am sure white liberal women will realize this is a necessary decision to make and will not suddenly turn on open immigration policies when instead it is predominantly women coming here..

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:23 am
They ran a game on us. They do this shit all the time. The bulk of Americans have been begging the government to do its fucking job and control our borders for 25 years. They said if you give all these illegals amnesty, we'll enforce the laws, we gave them amnesty and they brought in more illegals. We demanded barriers in the 90's, they gave us a few sections of wall, passed legislation for more, but then didn't build it or fund it.

The Washington elites dont' really listen to people. They just appease your with side shows, and then move on. Remember when the market crashed in '08? The American people flooded Congressional phone system with so many calls opposing the bail out it shutdown the switchboard. Within 10 days they had another vote and passed it anyway. Look at BREXIT, the people wanted it, then the Imperials write up some convaluted post BREXIT solution and essentially there is no BREXIT.
Please explain " essentially there is no Brexit".

Article 50 has been evoked. The government has agreed a plan to leave with the EU and next week Parliament will vote on whether to accept it. If it fails to pass the Government has 3 days to tell us what plan B is.

On what grounds are you saying that there is no Brexit?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:46 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am

On the grounds that the Brits have lost their ballz and will go crawling back to their EU Weenie Masters and beg to be let in when the vote fails.

You seem like you're good at being on your stomach.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:49 am

But will there be an EU to return to? LOL

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:46 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am

On the grounds that the Brits have lost their ballz and will go crawling back to their EU Weenie Masters and beg to be let in when the vote fails.

You seem like you're good at being on your stomach.
By lost their balls do you mean realised the consequences?

No crawling needed by the way. All we have to do is revoke article 50 and we stay as we were with the best EU deal of all the members. No approval needed from the EU.

However, neither the government nor the opposition party are making plans to revoke it so like most on here you don't appear to know what you are talking about when it comes to Brexit.

The most likely outcome of next week's failed vote is that the exit date will be postponed until a new plan has been worked out.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.