Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Fife

Re: Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Post by Fife » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:49 pm

DBTrek wrote:You can say what you want, we all know you wouldn't put your own neck in that noose.

If I offered you $100k to switch places with that neo-nazi you'd be like "Nah".
Why?
Because you know "Someone hit my bumper with a stick" isn't going to fly when folks watch you plow your car into a bunch of startled pedestrians.
You know it, I know it, Fife with his fist-full-of-rocks fable knows it, it is known.

So this thread is just an exercise in ridiculousness.
All of us, every one of us, is just hawking up loogies about what the evidence, admissible under the law, would be. YouTube don't mean shit.

Find 12 Virginians, tried and true, and swear 'em in, and then let the commonwealth take its best shot on goal according to the Virginia Rules of Evidence and the Virginia Rules of Criminal Procedure. Let's see what happens.

I'm no fan of this Dodge of Peace virgin dipshit; but I am a fan of the jury.

Last edited by Fife on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Implying it's even possible to find a fair jury in a town that's half black for a "neo-Nazi," that Sessions basically called a terrorist.

Still. He needs to go to jury. They want him to plea out. I'm afraid he will.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Maybe College Park can scare up 12 brand new undocumented citizens for his jury. You know, "citizens" that just arrived and haven't heard the stories or seen the footage yet.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:You will have to ask Dr. Hash to be certain, but I am pretty sure that, no matter the cause of trauma, the thing that actually kills you is your heart stopping. For the ME, it gets listed as the 'cause of death,' usually with a note that it was cardiac failure due to extensive trauma.

I'd bet someone got a hold of the medical report, saw heart failure as the cause of death, and then tried to spin a conspiracy out of it, because, you know, internet.

Well, it's that and the fact that sad sack racists are trying to make an excuse for the sad sack racist that rammed his car into the crowd she was part of that day.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:So, I'm confused, was a Heart Attack the Official cause of Death ?
I haven't seen any official ME reports (and I doubt that anyone here has either) but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that blunt trauma led to her death and/or lead to heart failure. But to say that she died of a heart attack and then try to use that as an excuse and that the driver of the car should not be charged with her murder is pretty pathic. She was actually killed by a car ramming into a peaceful crowd and all this trying to justify Fields' action is pretty pathic. I mean even if she did die from a heart attack she was still run down by some douche in a Dodge Charger which actually was the root cause of any organ failure she may have received from being HIT by his car.
Last edited by Penner on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:35 pm

DBTrek wrote:It takes a pretty active imagination to see the neonazi run down a bunch of protesters in his Dodge and then fabricate some fantastic story about a poor, scared, schizophrenic boy fleeing hordes of leftist orcs.

Newsflash - someone hitting your car with a stick doesn't grant you the right to drive over every pedestrian in sight.
Do you need to see videos of antifa beating people into comas into the street?

Do you need to see videos of liberals attacking Trump supporters across the country for the last year?

Do you need to see video of an old man dragged out of his car and beaten in the street while someone steals his car for being a Trump voter?

It's almost like you've been on vacation on the moon, and need a refresher on what's been going on.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:37 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:No, the law makes no such distinction. They attacked him in his vehicle with bats and lead pipes.

The fact that you have to constantly reframe the situation by using dishonest weasel words like "sticks" to describe deadly weapons like lead pipes indicates to me that you know damned well you took the wrong side here.
The fact that you have to fabricate life threatening situations that clearly don't exist, vilify all who disagree with you, and engage in constant straw-manning indicate tht you're secretly embarrassed to defend a cowardly racist murderer, but can't help yourself because you also sympathize so deeply with him and his views.

As long as we're attributing motivations to eachother.
;)
I guess you do,

https://youtu.be/C_c5xfuPCq4?t=61
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:44 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The salient question here is whether it's a felony to form up into a gang of masked men armed with lead pipes and baseball bats and to then try to carjack or threaten to beat somebody to death with said weapons.

If the answer is yes, then the outcome of Antifa's violence falls on Antifa. Those Antifa thugs should have been charged with felony murder.

But instead we have people wanting to charge people with murder based on who's politics they like or dislike. Fuck that. Let's have the rule of law.

Can we just get a lead pipe?
Like even one - hitting this car?
As if we didn't all see dozens of videos and frames of it posted here the day it happened, even as youtube was taking them down as fast as they went up.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:07 pm

HAHAHAHAHA

I just realized.... Trump isn't the literal Hitler. He literally said both sides were bad.

Like, he didn't condemn anyone. He left it in the court of law unlike sessions calling the driver a terrorist. Or Big-O weighing in before the court precedings.

He fucking didn't weigh in. LMMFAO

WHO IS THE FASCIST NOW WITH THE KANGAROO COURTS

I CANT BELIEVE I JUST REALIZED THIS SHIT

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL NOTICE THIS

IM NOT EVEN THAT SMART FFS