Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Speaker to Animals

Re: Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:42 pm

And "But he was a neonazi!!!!!" proves jack shit beyond a reasonable doubt. Nice try, but fucking good luck with that.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The salient question here is whether it's a felony to form up into a gang of masked men armed with lead pipes and baseball bats and to then try to carjack or threaten to beat somebody to death with said weapons.

If the answer is yes, then the outcome of Antifa's violence falls on Antifa. Those Antifa thugs should have been charged with felony murder.

But instead we have people wanting to charge people with murder based on who's politics they like or dislike. Fuck that. Let's have the rule of law.

Can we just get a lead pipe?
Like even one - hitting this car?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:45 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The salient question here is whether it's a felony to form up into a gang of masked men armed with lead pipes and baseball bats and to then try to carjack or threaten to beat somebody to death with said weapons.

If the answer is yes, then the outcome of Antifa's violence falls on Antifa. Those Antifa thugs should have been charged with felony murder.

But instead we have people wanting to charge people with murder based on who's politics they like or dislike. Fuck that. Let's have the rule of law.

Can we just get a lead pipe?
Like even one - hitting this car?

It's on video. At least half a dozen of masked individuals armed with bats and pipes attacked him in his vehicle. The law makes no distinction in most states between attacking somebody on the street and attacking them in their vehicle.

It's outrageous that people like you are plum happy that Fields is stewing in jail while the armed carjackers are walking free. We can argue all day about whether Fields should also be charged, but to pretend as though the primary instigators and people most at fault for what happened shouldn't be charged is outrageous. It's exhibit A for why we need to split up.

You want rule of law based on whether you like somebody and their politics. It's fucking disgusting.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Still no lead pipe, eh?

Well, there you go.
That's how I beat you.
That's why it's easy.

Pip! Pip! Cherrio, guv'nuh!
Better luck next time ol' sport.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Antifa attacks his vehicle with a pipe, he tries to drive off to the right, then a group of Antifa close in to continue attacking, armed with deadly weapons. That's when he lost it and tried to high tail it out of there.

Note the lead pipes and bats.

Good luck trying to prove murder beyond a reasonable doubt. :roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:10 pm

And then note that it turns out this obeast wasn't even hit. She died from a heart attack. Good luck proving that heart attack was a direct result of Antifa attacking him and his reacting by trying to race out of there.

It's just fucking ridiculous. You realize this has to get past a jury, right? Right?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:17 pm

This is the only pre-collision strike I've seen on the Dodge.

Surely you're not going to suggest that scrawny Antifa guy has a flag wrapped around a 4' lead pipe about 2" in diameter, right? Because that would be pretty fucking ridiculous - to assume this little dude wrapped up a lead pipe to carry around all day - not to mention wielding it with one hand. Nope. No way this thing is a lead pipe.

All the pics you posted - that's post crash. Once someone rams into a group of people with their car, the people retaliating with the bats are actually defending themselves from a punk-ass attempting vehicular homicide.

So no - nobody hit this dude's car with any lead pipes until AFTER he ran into a group of people - at which point fuck yeah they started thrashing his car - duh.

If you think the jury is going to see scrawn-man wield his likely PVC-pipe flag into the back of the Dodge for a tap and consider the resulting carnage a reasonable result I suspect you're in for some disappointment.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 pm

LMFAO

Keep backpeddling there, kiddo.

Let's all watch the video again to see that he initially just tries to drive safely off to the right when at least half a dozen more of these degenerates emerge from the crowd armed with weapons. It was THEN that he gunned it.

Are people supposed to believe your nonsense or their lying eyes? :lol:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:25 pm

DBTrek wrote:Image

This is the only pre-collision strike I've seen on the Dodge.

Surely you're not going to suggest that scrawny Antifa guy has a flag wrapped around a 4' lead pipe about 2" in diameter, right? Because that would be pretty fucking ridiculous - to assume this little dude wrapped up a lead pipe to carry around all day - not to mention wielding it with one hand. Nope. No way this thing is a lead pipe.

All the pics you posted - that's post crash. Once someone rams into a group of people with their car, the people retaliating with the bats are actually defending themselves from a punk-ass attempting vehicular homicide.

So no - nobody hit this dude's car with any lead pipes until AFTER he ran into a group of people - at which point fuck yeah they started thrashing his car - duh.

If you think the jury is going to see scrawn-man wield his likely PVC-pipe flag into the back of the Dodge for a tap and consider the resulting carnage a reasonable result I suspect you're in for some disappointment.
There's probably a prior hit but you would have to have an open mind to acknowledge it may have happened. I can't be bothered to find the video right now but I can try and look for it, not that it would change your mind.

Anyway, the hit I speak of wasn't caught on the video. The recorder dips the camera for a brief second and you hear a loud audible smack on the car. When it comes back up you can see one of those "flag" poles or something raise up and away from the car in frame. I'm not saying it's proof he was hit prior to that but it sure looks and sound like it. It was right after that when the driver accelerated away at dangerous speed.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Huh. I found the video I'm thinking of I guess but I don't see the pole raising up and away when the camera points back up. Some kind of smack is heard for sure right before the tires squeel when he accelerates. Maybe the video I saw was shooped or something. Never mind I guess.