Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

DBTrek

Re: Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:48 am

Please, you're not fooling anyone.

Your apologist fantasy has no factual backing whatsoever.
Show us this lead pipe.
Right now.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 am

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:No, it just takes a bit of integrity to look at the video and recognize that they did in fact attack him with deadly weapons.
Did they attack him?
Or did his car get whacked with a stick?

There's a difference.

If I throw a rock at your house, I haven't assaulted *you* with a deadly weapon.
Even if you're in the house.

What if you throw a heavy rock through an open window (or you break a window) at me; and you have 20 of your buddies with you ready to do the same with a big armful of heavy rocks?

It's all about whether the person alleging self-defense or escape by force is in reasonable fear of imminent great bodily harm.

You pixies can spend all day and night jigging around the "what if" hokey-pokey, but there is some point at which a person is justified in using force in self-defense or a violent means of escape.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Sure.
And maybe the court will decide a single whack to a back bumper by a flag wrapped something rises to that definition.

Maybe.

But probably not.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:34 pm

What's the difference between a perceived threat and an actual threat?
There is no difference. If you suddenly find yourself in your car surrounded by the latest incarnation of the Planet of the Apes, you can hardly be blamed for thinking of Reginald Denny first and legal defenses later.

O, unless you're a Nazi and there's a manatee involved.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Does Virginia law require affirmative standard for lethal defense?

I mean if I shoot some mother fucker in my house, Washington State is Castle doctrine, so the state has to prove it wasn't necessary.

If I shoot some mother fucker in the street, Castle Doctrine doesn't apply. Now we are a not a "duty to retreat" state, but you might still have the burden to prove you needed to do it.

If you fucking kill somebody with a car, I think you are going to need to prove that it was necessary, not the state prove that it wasn't. I dunno about Virginia law, but I would guess that is the case.

TLDR: Lock up the racist killer.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Nick, where you went wrong is in assuming he intended to kill anybody with his car. It's perfectly reasonable from the video evidence to believe it's quite possible he was simy trying to flee the mob of violent felons attacking him and lost control of his vehicle. Ninnies like DB try to pretend like I have to prove that's exactly what happened, but I do not. All I have to show is reasonable doubt of the state's case, and based on all the evidence we have seen, I can't imagine how the state could possibly squash that reasonable doubt.

The fact of the matter is that the entire interaction began when a mob of Antifa armed with lead pipes and bats attacked Fields. He then accelerated away from them and they gave Chase. There was a crowd of protesters at the other end of the block, however, along with two parked cars. You can see that he attempted to decelerate by the break lights which were activated. He collided with the crowd and the parked cars. The initial group of Antifa attackers almost immediately caught up with him and resumed attacking him. He put the vehicle in reverse and sped out of the crowd.

There exist reasonable doubt that be intended to hit anybody. Furthermore, this began with a gang attacking him with deadly weapons. Felony murder exists for a reason. If a criminal attempts to carjack somebody with deadly weapons, which by itself was a serious felony, and the person tries to flee imminent deadly threat only to crash into a pedestrian, then the injuries are the fault of the criminal.

The actual murderers are walking free, uncharged, and good luck trying to convict Fields of a single charge they filed against him. Murder cannot be proven and is highly doubtful given the evidence. Fleeing the scene of the accident is ridiculous since he was being attacked by armed thugs with deadly weapons.

This is MSM propaganda is far worse than the "hands up, don't shoot lie. The media is complicit with the Democratic party government of that city to cover for the actual felony murderers.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:33 pm

You can say what you want, we all know you wouldn't put your own neck in that noose.

If I offered you $100k to switch places with that neo-nazi you'd be like "Nah".
Why?
Because you know "Someone hit my bumper with a stick" isn't going to fly when folks watch you plow your car into a bunch of startled pedestrians.
You know it, I know it, Fife with his fist-full-of-rocks fable knows it, it is known.

So this thread is just an exercise in ridiculousness.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:35 pm

DBTrek wrote:You can say what you want, we all know you wouldn't put your own neck in that noose.

If I offered you $100k to switch places with that neo-nazi you'd be like "Nah".
Why?
Because you know "Someone hit my bumper with a stick" isn't going to fly when folks watch you plow your car into a bunch of startled pedestrians.
You know it, I know it, Fife with his fist-full-of-rocks fable knows it, it is known.

So this thread is just an exercise in ridiculousness.

There you go again with this lying and dishonesty. They attacked him with lead pipes and baseball bats, not "sticks". Nor did I argue he had a right to "plow into pedestrians". I argued that he reacted poorly to being attacked attacked with deadly weapons, but the result of his reactions were the fault of the criminals trying to murder/car jack him with deadly weapons.. That's literally what felony murder means.

I don't know why I should go round and round with you on this. Everyone can see you lost here since you can't even argue in good faith without lying and using weasel language.

I am not saying a good lawyer couldn't beat me in the argument, but you sure as shit couldn't. Fields has reasonable doubt of the charges. Get over it. The people who should have been charged are Antifa.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:39 pm

I've already beat you in the argument.
You've already failed to produce a single lead pipe, the only thing anyone has asked of you.

You repeat yourself, but repeating a bucket load of fail doesn't equal success.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:40 pm

The salient question here is whether it's a felony to form up into a gang of masked men armed with lead pipes and baseball bats and to then try to carjack or threaten to beat somebody to death with said weapons.

If the answer is yes, then the outcome of Antifa's violence falls on Antifa. Those Antifa thugs should have been charged with felony murder.

But instead we have people wanting to charge people with murder based on who's politics they like or dislike. Fuck that. Let's have the rule of law.