Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Fife

Re: Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Post by Fife » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:No hippie fags in the Styx.
Did you all notice how all the weird clown sightings out in the woods just sort of stopped? :ninja:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:No hippie fags in the Styx.
You calling Paul Bunyan a hippie fag?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 am

It takes a pretty active imagination to see the neonazi run down a bunch of protesters in his Dodge and then fabricate some fantastic story about a poor, scared, schizophrenic boy fleeing hordes of leftist orcs.

Newsflash - someone hitting your car with a stick doesn't grant you the right to drive over every pedestrian in sight.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:16 am

So, I'm confused, was a Heart Attack the Official cause of Death ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:29 am

DBTrek wrote:It takes a pretty active imagination to see the neonazi run down a bunch of protesters in his Dodge and then fabricate some fantastic story about a poor, scared, schizophrenic boy fleeing hordes of leftist orcs.

Newsflash - someone hitting your car with a stick doesn't grant you the right to drive over every pedestrian in sight.

No, it just takes a bit of integrity to look at the video and recognize that they did in fact attack him with deadly weapons.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:No, it just takes a bit of integrity to look at the video and recognize that they did in fact attack him with deadly weapons.
Did they attack him?
Or did his car get whacked with a stick?

There's a difference.

If I throw a rock at your house, I haven't assaulted *you* with a deadly weapon.
Even if you're in the house.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:33 am

No, the law makes no such distinction. They attacked him in his vehicle with bats and lead pipes.

The fact that you have to constantly reframe the situation by using dishonest weasel words like "sticks" to describe deadly weapons like lead pipes indicates to me that you know damned well you took the wrong side here.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:No, the law makes no such distinction. They attacked him in his vehicle with bats and lead pipes.

The fact that you have to constantly reframe the situation by using dishonest weasel words like "sticks" to describe deadly weapons like lead pipes indicates to me that you know damned well you took the wrong side here.
The fact that you have to fabricate life threatening situations that clearly don't exist, vilify all who disagree with you, and engage in constant straw-manning indicate tht you're secretly embarrassed to defend a cowardly racist murderer, but can't help yourself because you also sympathize so deeply with him and his views.

As long as we're attributing motivations to eachother.
;)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 am

I did no such thing. All I have to do is provide reasonable doubt, which I did. You are the guy who has to resort to weasel language, like reframing lead pipes as "sticks" and reframing a man clearly reacting to criminal deadly force as "freaking out" for no rational reason. Then you straw manned my argument by implying I argued being attacked with deadly weapons "gives you the right to plow down pedestrians".

You are the dishonest one here. Your dishonesty proves you lost (again). If you had a good argument, you wouldn't need to lie.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:46 am

Why should anyone engage with you if you are just going to behave so dishonestly?