Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Hastur

Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Post by Hastur » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:07 am

I first heard this on the No Agenda Show and thought that Adam might have built a mountain out of a molehill again. He has that tendency.

I went and looked at his source that turned out to be one of those youtube videos where someone explains a conspiracy theory.

I'm beginning to be convinced. It is weird that an image search for Heather Heyer only turns up that high school photo from 2003. Her own mother said she died of heart attack. She was quite obese. The woman in blue on the car was not Heather who was dressed all in black that day.

James Fields probably scared her to death with his car. I don't know if that changes anything.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:44 am

You will have to ask Dr. Hash to be certain, but I am pretty sure that, no matter the cause of trauma, the thing that actually kills you is your heart stopping. For the ME, it gets listed as the 'cause of death,' usually with a note that it was cardiac failure due to extensive trauma.

I'd bet someone got a hold of the medical report, saw heart failure as the cause of death, and then tried to spin a conspiracy out of it, because, you know, internet.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:11 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:You will have to ask Dr. Hash to be certain, but I am pretty sure that, no matter the cause of trauma, the thing that actually kills you is your heart stopping. For the ME, it gets listed as the 'cause of death,' usually with a note that it was cardiac failure due to extensive trauma.

I'd bet someone got a hold of the medical report, saw heart failure as the cause of death, and then tried to spin a conspiracy out of it, because, you know, internet.
On the video you can see she was never hit by the car. She stood close to it and fell down when it drove past her.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 am

On the video I can see a red circle drawn around what could very well be an arbitrary portion of the screen, as I can't really tell one person from another or what is happening to any of them specifically.

It could all be a conspiracy to cast aspersions upon the honorable Mr. Fields. I mean, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching you, and sometimes the hoof beats you hear are, in fact, Zebras.

I am just saying that 'cardiac arrest' is often the actual cause of death when someone has experienced severe trauma.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:17 am

Do you mofos need me to remind you that the MSM lies to you every single day?

I realize it's difficult to accept, but at some point you need to recognize it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:40 am

Her mother said as much at the funeral.

That said, Dodge Challengers have an intimidating fascia.Image

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:09 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:You will have to ask Dr. Hash to be certain, but I am pretty sure that, no matter the cause of trauma, the thing that actually kills you is your heart stopping. For the ME, it gets listed as the 'cause of death,' usually with a note that it was cardiac failure due to extensive trauma.

Apparently, she was never struck by the car. She was massively obese and smoked several packs of cigarettes each day. Murder charges in that context should definitely not apply. You have to show intent, and he never struck her. Nor could he have known she was basically walking dead with a heart about to explode if only he could frighten her.

Beyond that, how do you prove it was the accident that frightened her enough to blow up her heart? This could well have been going on all day and it just happened to finish the process faster because of the accident. Based on photos, she looked North of 350 lbs. She was a huge smoker. It was hot that day and she was marching all over town screaming and yelling, and at least died in a crowd of degenerate Antifa who had been attacking innocent people for some time. Good luck with that.

And then add into all this the fact that Antifa attacked him first, and the accident happened b eccause he was trying to escape a mob of people attacking him with deadly weapons.. why are you guys not demanding those Antifa thugs be charged with manslaughter? If "neonazis" attacked some girl's car with clubs and bats, and she sped away in fear of her life only to crash at the end of the block, would you monkeys then be labeling the girl a terrorist while turning a blind eye to the instigators of the crash?

That's why you people have become living cartoon characters. I was fairly certain this was going to blow up in your faces some day one.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 am

Nothing about my disagreement with far right ideology hinges upon some dipshit going off the res and mowing down a crowd in his car.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:25 am

*Defensive driving*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:27 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Nothing about my disagreement with far right ideology hinges upon some dipshit going off the res and mowing down a crowd in his car.

That's just it. The evidence gives me the impression that is NOT what happened at all. He was trying to escape an armed gang of Antifa and crashed into those people. The people who's head you should be calling for are the Antifa goons who caused this to happen.

I mean.. I can see right through you people. If this were the other way around, and some "neonazis" attacked some girl in her Jetta with bats and lead pipes, and she tried to get away from it only to crash into some conservative who came out to a free speech rally, you would be calling for the actual instigators to be hanged instead of the girl. But as soon as it's your guys who caused this, you want to blame potentially one of the victims.

It's identity politics even if you don't want to admit it. You want this guy to hang because you hate his politics and you turned a blind eye to the deadly and felonious gang of armed thugs because you at least partially agree with their opposition to the original rally goers.

It's fucking ridiculous, really.