Portland - No more gang designations, because minorities.

C-Mag

Re: Portland - No more gang designations, because minorities.

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 pm

DBTrek wrote:Ah, I searched for "Oregon" and didn't see any thread come up on the first page so I assumed it hadn't been done.
I'm cool if admins want to kill this thread, since it has already been done.
Which brings up a pet peeve of mine, can't people actually make a thread title that reflects the damn subject. :oops:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 pm

I'm sorry if "king lizard Soros destroys western civilization and you're pretty dumb for clicking this check out this cool meme" isn't a good enough thread title for you.

Faggot

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Nukedog wrote:I'm sorry if "king lizard Soros destroys western civilization and you're pretty dumb for clicking this check out this cool meme" isn't a good enough thread title for you.

Faggot

I expected that post after I baited you earlier in this thread. :D

Hey, Sacramento is paying Gang Members not to kill people.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20787/sac ... on-bandler

How long before the city council switches that up to paying gangs to kill the people they don't want ?

Were headed down a scary road.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 am

Scary road?

What, where we don't keep detailed lists of undesirable citizens? I guess if the federales don't get their database, the next step is the gangs and warlords turn SE Burnside into a lawless waste where you have to barter vape refills for doughnuts.

I know, it is the evil progressives pushing for it so it just has to be bad.

Plez don tred, make police keep moar lists!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:05 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Scary road?

What, where we don't keep detailed lists of undesirable citizens? I guess if the federales don't get their database, the next step is the gangs and warlords turn SE Burnside into a lawless waste where you have to barter vape refills for doughnuts.

Ah, of course, why didn't I see it?

This isn't another senseless act of PC pandering, it's liberty striking a blow against government lists. Surely the next logical steps will involve dismantling the sex offender registry (which unfairly targets males) and the government no-fly list (which unfairly targets foreign nationals from terror friendly countries). This is simply the first shot fired in a war against government surveillance of all kinds, right? Has to be!

And here I was thinking they just got rid of their gang-member database because some uptight leftist was concerned that minorities are severely over-represented in gang culture, gang violence, and gang related crimes.

Thanks for setting us all straight, not sure how we missed all that.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 am

Who here /agree with liberals for all the wrong reasons/ now?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

DBTrek wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Scary road?

Ah, of course, why didn't I see it?

This isn't another senseless act of PC pandering, it's liberty striking a blow against government lists. Surely the next logical steps will involve dismantling the sex offender registry (which unfairly targets males) and the government no-fly list (which unfairly targets foreign nationals from terror friendly countries). This is simply the first shot fired in a war against government surveillance of all kinds, right? Has to be!

And here I was thinking they just got rid of their gang-member database because some uptight leftist was concerned that minorities are severely over-represented in gang culture, gang violence, and gang related crimes.

Thanks for setting us all straight, not sure how we missed all that.
Pretty sure they aren't expunging all criminal records. If your only crime is having naughty friends, I think we can do without that particular list.

It must be wrong though, stained with political correctness as it is. Those uptight leftists should just relax and support more law and order.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 am

The Oregonian/OregonLive review of the controversial gang affiliation database showed that police labeled someone a "criminal gang affiliate'' more than 100 times each year, without a conviction, without an arrest. Police were able to add someone to the list if the person self-identified as a member of a gang, participated in a gang initiation ritual, committed a gang-related crime or displayed two or more observable signs of gang membership.

Those labels would pop up as a red flag when officers ran someone's name on their mobile computer database. Nicknames, employers, schools, vehicles and associates were included in the gang designation reports.
I see the threat.
Like before . . . if you were an admitted gang member, that shit would show up on a private, internal, non-public facing, police database.
And then, like, cops could totally be like "Oh shit, this guy is in the Crips, maybe I should call for some backup before approaching this car" and whatever.
Jesus, just typing that sentence makes my skin crawl with the ennui of latent oppression via the system towards those poor, poor, minorities (who are also gang members).
But now, THANK GOD, we will no longer subject police to this overabundance of racist information.
We've stopped the racism.
We've stopped the oppression.
The wrongthink information has been suppressed.
Yay liberty.

:lol:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 am

Iron clad logic in favor of guilt by association right thur.
HAIL!

-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Iron clad logic in favor of guilt by association right thur.
Guilt by association?
:lol:

"Yo ... this guy we picked up in Karachi is an admitted ISIS member."

"FUCK YOU, BIGOT. AND FUCK YOUR GUILT BY ASSOCIATION!"

Soft-leftism, where statements of fact are obviously racist declarations of guilt for unknown crimes.
Right on, boss.
You're firing on all cylinders today.