Dairy Queen Honey Badger has your complaint right here.

DBTrek

Dairy Queen Honey Badger has your complaint right here.

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Dairy Queen owner defends 'politically incorrect' sign

A Wisconsin Dairy Queen owner is defending a sign describing his restaurant as "politically incorrect" for its unabashed support for "God and country."

The sign at the franchise in Kewaskum notifies patrons that staff may say "Merry Christmas," ''Happy Easter" and "God Bless America," among other things.

Owner Kevin Scheunemann tells WDJT-TV he "felt the sign was appropriate to hang in terms of being transparent about the views of the owner and staff supporting God and country."

One customer who apparently doesn't agree took a picture of the sign and complained about it on Dairy Queen's page on Facebook.

The chain tells the station the sign "expresses the views of this independent owner only" and doesn't speak for the company or any other franchise owners.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companie ... spartanntp
Of course, there always has to be that one customer who is highly offended that anyone would say "Merry Christmas," ''Happy Easter" and "God Bless America,", and they run like tattling little cowards to the HQ to lodge their complaint.

But in this case, DQ is like "Well, that's just like the independent owner's opinion, man".
And the independent owner is like:

That's all it takes to stop a sqwaking SJW before they summon a lynch mob - just don't care.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Re: Dairy Queen Honey Badger has your complaint right here.

Post by Fife » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:33 pm

How could anybody possibly be opposed to a fair warning? Unless of course they just want to restrain everyone's expression and other rights for the sake of restraint itself.

Don't wanna hear Merry Christmas?

There's your sign, dumbass. Don't come back.

Plus it's fucking Monday and I wanna flip some MFers off.

I feel better now. Thx, DB.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Wisconsin Dairy Queen owner is Christian, loves America, makes a sign about it.

#realnews

Seriously, what are the odds he lodged that complaint himself because he wasn't getting enough attention for his brave beliefs. At least 50/50?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Yeah, here's yours, Gibs.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:54 pm

BAH!

So many birds... so... many... my eyes!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Wisconsin Dairy Queen owner is Christian, loves America, makes a sign about it.

#realnews

Seriously, what are the odds he lodged that complaint himself because he wasn't getting enough attention for his brave beliefs. At least 50/50?
I understand the skepticism given the abundance of fake claims of discrimination, usually by waitresses.

But your suspicions are ill founded:
...The sign warns potential customers that, “This restaurant is politically incorrect.”
It goes on to state that those inside have been known to say “Merry Christmas,” “God Bless America,” “Happy Easter,” and to praise law enforcement.

According to The Daily Wire, Scheunemann first posted the sign two years ago after a customer complained about Christian music being played inside. Instead of removing the music, he decided it was better to warn potential customers.

“I felt the sign was appropriate to hang in terms of being transparent about the views of the owner and staff supporting God and country,” he told CBS.

Now, two years later, an out-of-towner took issue with the sign and uploaded a picture of it to social media. Facebook user Ashley Coleman wrote:
“I find this extremely offensive. Posted to the front door at the Kewaskum, WI DQ. Please speak with the franchise owner.”
The post received over 1000 shares and nearly 3000 comments, but the post may have backfired on the complainer. . . . .

https://www.therebel.media/dairy_queen_ ... _complains
This sign has been up for two years.
Some drive-through grievance monger named Ashley Coleman reported the location to DQ HQ.
So it's not like the typical lefty fake grievance at all.
Last edited by DBTrek on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Republican Senator Duey Stroebel even commented on the news stating:
“Kevin at Kewaskum Dairy Queen dares to stand up for faith and veterans at his business, yet offended snowflakes are creating a blizzard.”
:lol:

*throws stapler at intern*

Listen you sniveling churl, SOMEONE is gonna make the joke, and it ought to be the goddamned Senator. The people need it to be the Senator! Now hit send or pack your shit!

Okay, it really happened.

Damn out-of-towners, stay out of Kewaskum ya' deadbeats.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:26 am

Me too, me too.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:55 am

Did I do it right?
HAIL!

-Hwen