The Real Problem With America...Fancy Moms

Zlaxer

Re: The Real Problem With America...Fancy Moms

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:They can't even handle equality. That's the fucking cherry on top of the shit sundae that feminism has delivered to the West.

Bitch gets 50/50 custody and decides to murder the child, leaving a note warning society to "not let this happen to another mother and child".

That's the thing I keep bumping into in this very forum with some of them. They simply cannot handle gender equality. Gender equality is misogyny to them. Literally, treating women as your equal is going to result in you being punished by the feminist orthodoxy in this society.

One thing you've failed to mention - Men are primarily responsible for the way women are, i.e., selective breeding that picked boobs over brains....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am

Bullshit. Women control reproduction in our species.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:42 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They can't even handle equality. That's the fucking cherry on top of the shit sundae that feminism has delivered to the West.

Bitch gets 50/50 custody and decides to murder the child, leaving a note warning society to "not let this happen to another mother and child".

That's the thing I keep bumping into in this very forum with some of them. They simply cannot handle gender equality. Gender equality is misogyny to them. Literally, treating women as your equal is going to result in you being punished by the feminist orthodoxy in this society.

One thing you've failed to mention - Men are primarily responsible for the way women are, i.e., selective breeding that picked boobs over brains....
Caution.. narrative is breaking.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Zlaxer wrote:

Categorically false.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Women control reproduction in our species. The outcome of sexual selection is all on them. If that weren't the case, human females wouldn't hide their estrus cycle from us..

Personally, I think complex culture and therefore civilization was built by men as a kind of rebellion against female control of reproduction. Complex culture begins when the males work out a marriage scheme whereby most males can have one mate and the males of a group look out for one another to keep the women from cheating so that men actually work towards the preservation of their own offspring. From this arises ever more complex cultures instead of the small clan-based structures of the paleolithic.

That stuff a lot of people in the manosphere peddle about civilization coming about because men want to produce more stuff to attract female mates is nonsense. We built this because we collaborated to short-circuit their animal-like reproduction scheme. If women had their way, they'd all live in harems of a few powerful men and civilization would be kaput. Women literally want, at an instinctual level, what they had in the paleolithic.

Insomuch as feminism has undermined this, our civilization has begun to crumble.

It really goes back to the point that ALL of these far left ideologies really are nothing more than the will to destroy civilization.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Zlaxer wrote: One thing you've failed to mention - Men are primarily responsible for the way women are, i.e., selective breeding that picked boobs over brains....

:lol:

I don't know it's a one hundred percent true, but it's funny.
Of course a century ago men were still looking for birthing hips.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Ya'll motherfuckers need The Moral Animal.

Men do not -- I repeat: do not -- control reproduction in this species. The best we ever did was limit mates through monogamy to ensure most men had mates and civilization was able to emerge. Women's sexual interests run completely counter to civilization. Most don't understand it because most women are not very self-aware at all. But at the end of the day, what they want is sexual freedom for females, the ability to cheat without consequences, and the ability to abandon mates for better mates -- i.e. the paleolithic. The feminists even made a ridiculous fake mythos about how wonderful it was before men took over human society in archaic times.

Women who possess some semblance of self-awareness see through it, and though they still fight for their interests, they realize it's not in their overall best interests to go back to pre-civilization. Camille Paglia once humorously (though correctly) wrote: if civilization were up to women, we'd still be living in grass huts.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:08 pm

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Fancy Mom's and Parents that don't "reign in" their child are a serious problem.

My wife knows a few people, and we went to their kid's party, Peter Henry, of course, was there with us since it was a "kid's party" and the "Party child" didn't like my 2-year-old son playing with her soccer ball, or her roller skates, etc and physically ripping them out of his hands, she is 5.

I told her that Peter is only two, and she said she didn't care because it was her stuff, and this is her house, so she says what people can and can't touch.

I went to her mother and gave her a heads up with what her daughter said, and it seems this is an ongoing issue, her mother apologizes, but then gives me the excuse "She has a leader personality."

I'm thinking in my head and trying my damnedest not to say anything but nodding and say "thank you" before I loose my shit at her... that the child doesn't have a leadership personality, she has a diva personality and her parents which are the "free spirit, all natural." type of personality and family are going to destroy this child if they don't reign it in.

The mother went to the daughter, and then after a "talking to." the child came up to me and said "sorry for what I said" (not for what she did) and walked away as if that was the end of it. Then she continued to do the same to other children.

My wife said that children around that age are like that, my response was very succinct "Like hell!"

There is no excuse for something like that, not in this day and age.
The problem is that many women nowadays don't ever get past this toddler phase and instead are encouraged by it. More toxic feminism.
Full grown women do that too... "your paycheck is mine, and my paycheck is mine too". And then when she dumps you she still wants most of your paycheck. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Zlaxer wrote: One thing you've failed to mention - Men are primarily responsible for the way women are, i.e., selective breeding that picked boobs over brains....

:lol:

I don't know it's a one hundred percent true, but it's funny.
Of course a century ago men were still looking for birthing hips.
We still do.

Dat ass doh.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:36 pm

That ass is actually pretty rare. Lots of chicks are rocking fat asses, but the real fitness chick ass is mostly muscle. Those chicks hit the gym on leg and glut day like we hit it on chest day.