The Real Problem With America...Fancy Moms

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: The Real Problem With America...Fancy Moms

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:28 pm

The Conservative wrote: Try again. And I'm calling them hippies because they are. All natural everything. Including diapers, we had to take care of this same child a few years back. The diaper rash on her was so bad because of how her parents didn't believe in store bought anything that if air touched the rash came in contact with air.

Doesn't believe in vaccinations, etc. and allows her to be a "free spirit"

So no, if she didn't want someone to play with her toys, pick them up. Otherwise they are free game, I say the same thing to my son, and he does just that any time a kid comes over now to all his Lightning McQueen toys.
So they are DIYers and you think of their possessions like a looter would.

:twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:20 pm

That depressing Sinead O'Connor FB video really shows the final stages of feminism on a woman's life.

Wow.

I don't care what any of you say, she used to be pretty back in the day, and she was one of the best vocalists of her generation. She still managed to fuck everything up pretty bad, though.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:08 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
The Conservative wrote: Try again. And I'm calling them hippies because they are. All natural everything. Including diapers, we had to take care of this same child a few years back. The diaper rash on her was so bad because of how her parents didn't believe in store bought anything that if air touched the rash came in contact with air.

Doesn't believe in vaccinations, etc. and allows her to be a "free spirit"

So no, if she didn't want someone to play with her toys, pick them up. Otherwise they are free game, I say the same thing to my son, and he does just that any time a kid comes over now to all his Lightning McQueen toys.
So they are DIYers and you think of their possessions like a looter would.

:twisted:

I would not let my kids hang out with an unvaccinated disease vector.

Staying at home all day with many kids is mental torture. Less than 3 is a fucking breeze.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:16 am

:lol: StA is that you:

:shock: :?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:12 am

Hastur wrote::lol: StA is that you:

:shock: :?
The baseball player is a pundit now?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:12 am

The Conservative wrote:Fancy Mom's and Parents that don't "reign in" their child are a serious problem.

My wife knows a few people, and we went to their kid's party, Peter Henry, of course, was there with us since it was a "kid's party" and the "Party child" didn't like my 2-year-old son playing with her soccer ball, or her roller skates, etc and physically ripping them out of his hands, she is 5.

I told her that Peter is only two, and she said she didn't care because it was her stuff, and this is her house, so she says what people can and can't touch.

I went to her mother and gave her a heads up with what her daughter said, and it seems this is an ongoing issue, her mother apologizes, but then gives me the excuse "She has a leader personality."

I'm thinking in my head and trying my damnedest not to say anything but nodding and say "thank you" before I loose my shit at her... that the child doesn't have a leadership personality, she has a diva personality and her parents which are the "free spirit, all natural." type of personality and family are going to destroy this child if they don't reign it in.

The mother went to the daughter, and then after a "talking to." the child came up to me and said "sorry for what I said" (not for what she did) and walked away as if that was the end of it. Then she continued to do the same to other children.

My wife said that children around that age are like that, my response was very succinct "Like hell!"

There is no excuse for something like that, not in this day and age.
The problem is that many women nowadays don't ever get past this toddler phase and instead are encouraged by it. More toxic feminism.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:That depressing Sinead O'Connor FB video really shows the final stages of feminism on a woman's life.

Wow.

I don't care what any of you say, she used to be pretty back in the day, and she was one of the best vocalists of her generation. She still managed to fuck everything up pretty bad, though.
This one?

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:05 am

I assumed he was talking about the Bad Popp Sinbad show:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:28 am

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:That depressing Sinead O'Connor FB video really shows the final stages of feminism on a woman's life.

Wow.

This one?

/No, the Facebook suicide threat.

She was always a dingbat. It's amazing how much more tolerable it is when the woman is attractive compared to later on in life. That's the end result of feminism on a woman's life right there. Four different marriages. She blew up every one. She still blames men for being alone.

She should just throw in the towel on relationships and focus on her music. She has so much talent. Fuck feminism.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:43 am

They can't even handle equality. That's the fucking cherry on top of the shit sundae that feminism has delivered to the West.

Bitch gets 50/50 custody and decides to murder the child, leaving a note warning society to "not let this happen to another mother and child".

That's the thing I keep bumping into in this very forum with some of them. They simply cannot handle gender equality. Gender equality is misogyny to them. Literally, treating women as your equal is going to result in you being punished by the feminist orthodoxy in this society.