Re: The Real Problem With America...Fancy Moms

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:39 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Where's my Fancy MILF :shifty:

No vagina; no medal.
Check your privilege.

That's not fair, in need MILF Justice

MILF have no concept of justice. Ask the baby daddy about that, if he's not locked up. MILF are mercenary and basically the destroyers of civilizations.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:54 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Simma down, gentlemen. No medal without above-and-beyond service in the care of your children. Diapers alone don't merit anything. Projectile vomit will get you some props. You're on your own as to getting a fancy MILF.
Vomit? That's your meter stick? I planted my face in a vomit pillow less than a week ago, and slept like a baby. Tossed it in the washer the next morning. All kids are is piss, shit, and vomit. Every vacation I've had since having kids has been nothing but piss, shit, and vomit, and I missed it when I had to go back to work.

This whole argument about what is harder is horseshit. Picking the easier job is not what it's about. It's about what you would rather do. Being a stay at home parent is a fucking cake walk. The only, only, difficult element is, do you want to do it?

Women used to want it. Men didn't. Now we've turned the world on its head and women are railing against a work environment that evolved over centuries to cater to men, and men who don't work are killing themselves with pain pills to mask the pain of an existence they aren't developed for.

Meanwhile, my wife, who was so mad at me over last night that she didn't speak to me until the sun was setting today, got up this morning and went to work ironing my shirts while I was still in bed, and I, who didn't know why she was mad at me, but figured I'd figure it out sooner or later, spent the day hauling loads of gravel out of the yard to get her garden ready.

You don't need to reinvent the wheel on this one. All is well in Casa Okee because we know where we should be.

To this question of, "well, what if that's not what you want to do?"

What if you don't want to be a housewife?

What if you don't want to be a bread winner?

What if you don't want to raise your children?

What if you don't want to respect the law?

What if you don't want to pay your taxes?

What if you don't want to mow your lawn?

What if you don't want to go to work?

What if you don't want to get up?

It's all the same. How can I get out of doing what I'm supposed to be doing? I'll just refute the notion that I'm supposed to be doing anything.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:29 pm

:lol:

Okee dropping the hammer
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:09 am

That's the sound of Gibs-rubble a-bouncing you hear.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:05 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
This whole argument about what is harder is horseshit. Picking the easier job is not what it's about. It's about what you would rather do. Being a stay at home parent is a fucking cake walk. The only, only, difficult element is, do you want to do it?

Women used to want it. Men didn't. Now we've turned the world on its head and women are railing against a work environment that evolved over centuries to cater to men, and men who don't work are killing themselves with pain pills to mask the pain of an existence they aren't developed for.

Meanwhile, my wife, who was so mad at me over last night that she didn't speak to me until the sun was setting today, got up this morning and went to work ironing my shirts while I was still in bed, and I, who didn't know why she was mad at me, but figured I'd figure it out sooner or later, spent the day hauling loads of gravel out of the yard to get her garden ready.

You don't need to reinvent the wheel on this one. All is well in Casa Okee because we know where we should be.

To this question of, "well, what if that's not what you want to do?"

What if you don't want to be a housewife?

What if you don't want to be a bread winner?

What if you don't want to raise your children?

What if you don't want to respect the law?

What if you don't want to pay your taxes?

What if you don't want to mow your lawn?

What if you don't want to go to work?

What if you don't want to get up?

It's all the same. How can I get out of doing what I'm supposed to be doing? I'll just refute the notion that I'm supposed to be doing anything.
First, find out why your wife is angry. Second, I've been saying all along that it's not about what's harder. You are conflating preferences with responsibilities. How you feel is not how everyone should live their lives. You're good with kids - great, have a blast with them. If someone else loves slaying corporate dragons, go forth and conquer. Neither is limited to one gender.
:royalty-queen:

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:19 am

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2017/08/3 ... hing-life/

Show Highlights

How Jordan’s interest in myths percolated
A quick primer on Carl Jung’s philosophy
How stories and myths give meaning and order to life
The Darwinian nature of myths that have been passed down thousands of years
How myths — like creation stories, worldwide floods, and apocalyptic events — relate to everyday life
The big archetypes found throughout world history and cultures
How meta-narratives instruct us and set the pattern for action and behavior
Why accepting and even welcoming struggle is important for a flourishing life
Why ideologies are dangerous
Nietzsche and the death of God
Making the case for mythology in a post-secular world
Why Jordan’s work attracts far more men than women
Why men should forego the pursuit of power and instead seek competence

~Thread Fin~
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:41 am

Fancy Mom's and Parents that don't "reign in" their child are a serious problem.

My wife knows a few people, and we went to their kid's party, Peter Henry, of course, was there with us since it was a "kid's party" and the "Party child" didn't like my 2-year-old son playing with her soccer ball, or her roller skates, etc and physically ripping them out of his hands, she is 5.

I told her that Peter is only two, and she said she didn't care because it was her stuff, and this is her house, so she says what people can and can't touch.

I went to her mother and gave her a heads up with what her daughter said, and it seems this is an ongoing issue, her mother apologizes, but then gives me the excuse "She has a leader personality."

I'm thinking in my head and trying my damnedest not to say anything but nodding and say "thank you" before I loose my shit at her... that the child doesn't have a leadership personality, she has a diva personality and her parents which are the "free spirit, all natural." type of personality and family are going to destroy this child if they don't reign it in.

The mother went to the daughter, and then after a "talking to." the child came up to me and said "sorry for what I said" (not for what she did) and walked away as if that was the end of it. Then she continued to do the same to other children.

My wife said that children around that age are like that, my response was very succinct "Like hell!"

There is no excuse for something like that, not in this day and age.
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Pump the breaks.

Sounds like that kid appreciates private property and you are calling her parents hippies because they didn't enforce mandatory sharing like Uncle Joe would've. :think:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Sounds like that kid appreciates private property and you are calling her parents hippies because they didn't enforce mandatory sharing like Uncle Joe would've. :think:
"One man, one problem, no man, no problem" ~ Koba
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Pump the breaks.

Sounds like that kid appreciates private property and you are calling her parents hippies because they didn't enforce mandatory sharing like Uncle Joe would've. :think:
Try again. And I'm calling them hippies because they are. All natural everything. Including diapers, we had to take care of this same child a few years back. The diaper rash on her was so bad because of how her parents didn't believe in store bought anything that if air touched the rash came in contact with air.

Doesn't believe in vaccinations, etc. and allows her to be a "free spirit"

So no, if she didn't want someone to play with her toys, pick them up. Otherwise they are free game, I say the same thing to my son, and he does just that any time a kid comes over now to all his Lightning McQueen toys.
#NotOneRedCent