The Real Problem With America...Fancy Moms

MilSpecs

Re: The Real Problem With America...Fancy Moms

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:04 am

California wrote: How could hanging out with your kids all day long with no real schedule be anything but a life of leisure?
I'll be happy to make a schedule for you. You'll wish you spent the day under Smitty's tender care instead. :twisted:
:royalty-queen:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:40 am

MilSpecs wrote:
California wrote: How could hanging out with your kids all day long with no real schedule be anything but a life of leisure?
I'll be happy to make a schedule for you. You'll wish you spent the day under Smitty's tender care instead. :twisted:
I already get it. I work overnights and spend most of the day with my kids as I only sleep for like 4 hours in the day time since I usually can get 2-4 hours of sleep at work. I also have made my schedule in such a way that I always work either one or both weekend days so I have the kids all day long for either one or two weekend days. I work overnights and my wife has a very flexible schedule since she's outside sales, this is how we avoid having a babysitter/daycare. I'm the one that takes them to their activities, I do household chores, I cook.

So I can say, categorically, that I have experience in both working and stay at home parenting. And like I've said earlier, and in this post, a lot of my time at work is not doing something like construction or anything manual and I'd still rather be at home. I'm not discounting that there is work involved with raising the kids and being at home, there's just no reason to act like a martyr about it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:54 am

Agreed that there's no need to act like a martyr about staying at home. The woman in the video grated on me too.

Btw, that's a killer schedule you've got there. Sounds exhausting. kudos for making it work without daycare.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:59 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Agreed that there's no need to act like a martyr about staying at home. The woman in the video grated on me too.

Btw, that's a killer schedule you've got there. Sounds exhausting. kudos for making it work without daycare.
:flags-usa: :greetings-waveyellow: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:19 pm

Hey, wait! I changed fitty diapers. Where's *my* medal?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Where's my Fancy MILF :shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:Where's my Fancy MILF :shifty:

No vagina; no medal.
Check your privilege.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Where's my Fancy MILF :shifty:

No vagina; no medal.
Check your privilege.

That's not fair, in need MILF Justice
PLATA O PLOMO

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Simma down, gentlemen. No medal without above-and-beyond service in the care of your children. Diapers alone don't merit anything. Projectile vomit will get you some props. You're on your own as to getting a fancy MILF.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:16 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Simma down, gentlemen. No medal without above-and-beyond service in the care of your children. Diapers alone don't merit anything. Projectile vomit will get you some props. You're on your own as to getting a fancy MILF.

I never really did many diapers or vomit. Wife took care of the lion's share of that. She's still a great MILF, and it doesn't make me a bad father at all.
PLATA O PLOMO