So, the Alt-Right exists but Alt-Left doesn't?

Smitty-48

Re: So, the Alt-Right exists but Alt-Left doesn't?

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:27 am

StCapps wrote:The left are assholes, so if we act like assholes, then it's their fault, don't blame us. That's some lame shit right there, just saying. You don't have to fight your enemy with kid gloves, but that doesn't mean you can't show some class while you do it. Becoming Staling to beat Stalin is no victory, as Smitty said.
I don't even find the Left to be assholes, the issue is rather that they are misguided, and if they are permitted to run amok unchecked, the ultimate end result is Stalin, but last time I checked, Stalin and the Bolsheviks; as white as the driven snow.

Stalin was a Georgian, and you really can't get much more caucasian than a Georgian, by definition in fact.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:31 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Well my principles do include war measures in extremis, I'll bomb the Nazis and the Bolshies into the stone age both as necessary, but "non white" is not acually a regime, it's not an ideology, it's not totalitarian, there's no there there, where as "white identity" as a totalitarian principle, now that's starting look more like my enemy, and if I have to side with the liberals to annihilate it, so be it, liberals are my adversary, but so long as Her Majesty defends the right, not in fact my enemy.

Identity in of itself is not a casus belli, unless somebody else makes it one, if they are want to cross the Rubicon flying that banner; warming up those Avro Lancasters and incendiary bombs. Perhaps the liberals don't have the stomach for it, but whatevs, I'm not a liberal.
We'll if the Liberals don't have the stomach for it, then those who do have the stomach for it will just have to do it for them. Don't cross the Rubicon trying to turn Canada into a race and not a place, or we'll fuck your shit up, even if the Liberals are pussies.
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:The left are assholes, so if we act like assholes, then it's their fault, don't blame us. That's some lame shit right there, just saying. You don't have to fight your enemy with kid gloves, but that doesn't mean you can't show some class while you do it. Becoming Staling to beat Stalin is no victory, as Smitty said.
I don't even find the Left to be assholes, the issue is rather that they are misguided, and if they are permitted to run amok unchecked, the ultimate end result is Stalin, but last time I checked, Stalin and the Bolsheviks; as white as the driven snow.
Wait a damn minute.

We all know that, back when being white actually meant something, those subhuman Slavs didn't count.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:33 am

Smitty-48 wrote:I don't even find the Left to be assholes, the issue is rather that they are misguided, and if they are permitted to run amok unchecked, the ultimate end result is Stalin, but last time I checked, Stalin and the Bolsheviks; as white as the driven snow.

Stalin was a Georgian, and you really can't get much more caucasian than a Georgian, by definition in fact.
Very true, they are just misguided, they want to do good, they just have no earthly idea how to do good, so they lash out in a temper tantrum against those who do and call them oppressors to feel better about themselves. If allowed to run amok, that's when they can really do some damage and become more than just a mere nuisance.

Their heart is in the right place, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:39 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Well my principles do include war measures in extremis, I'll bomb the Nazis and the Bolshies into the stone age both as necessary, but "non white" is not acually a regime, it's not an ideology, it's not totalitarian, there's no there there, where as "white identity" as a totalitarian principle, now that's starting look more like my enemy, and if I have to side with the liberals to annihilate it, so be it, liberals are my adversary, but so long as Her Majesty defends the right, not in fact my enemy.

Identity in of itself is not a casus belli, unless somebody else makes it one, if they are want to cross the Rubicon flying that banner; warming up those Avro Lancasters and incendiary bombs. Perhaps the liberals don't have the stomach for it, but whatevs, I'm not a liberal.
We'll if the Liberals don't have the stomach for it, then those who do have the stomach for it will just have to do it for them. Don't cross the Rubicon trying to turn Canada into a race and not a place, or we'll fuck your shit up, even if the Liberals are pussies.
Indeed, although, I see no threat to parliamentary supremacy and the rule of law at this juncture, and while I may have many differences with the misguided nature of Liberal policy, Justin Trdueau is hardly Stalin, it's a Westminster Parliament, he's the Queen's Executive, he's entitled to implement his agenda within the confines of the constitution, I'm not going to throw that under the bus, because when my choice for Queen's Executive has a majority I want them to do the same. I didn't fire Stephen Harper for doing too much, I'm fired him for being a do nothing. And so now, the Liberals get their due, Her Majesty defends the right, and I defend Her Majesty.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:49 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wait a damn minute.

We all know that, back when being white actually meant something, those subhuman Slavs didn't count.
Back then, simply being white didn't count. Just because you're white, that doesn't make you an Anglo-Saxon.

See this? <flexes> That's all North German, muthahfuckah, just because you pasty, that don't make you one of us.

The French are white, the Irish are white, hell, these days even the Eye-talians are supposedly white, so you're white, so what? Doesn't get you a pass.

If you wanna get supremacist about shit, there's only one Queen, and Her Majesty, is in fact North German.

What, you think we stole this land from the Papists, just to make into a white man's paradise? Place not a race, so long as you defend Her Majesty as she defends the right, we don't care if you're a Chinaman, whatevs, it's all good.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It becomes your identity whether you want it or not simply because your enemies use it against you.
Nec aspera terrent, my enemies may use all sorts of things against me, but that doesn't mean I sink to their level, if I was prepared to submit to their terms, they wouldn't be my enemies in the first place.

If you're prepared to throw your principles aside and become as the left, then there is no right at all, and so no cause for war.

If your plan to beat Stalin is to become Stalin, then it was all for nought.

Has nothing to do with sinking to anybody's level or compromising your principles. It has to do with the fact that they have identified people with white skin and European ancestry as the political enemy. If enough whites do what you do, and if the marxists win the day, whites will be the next Jews around these parts.

You can expect at the very least to get treated like white South Africans, but it likely will be worse.

You don't really have a choice but to recognize that we are all in this together, sink or swim. It doesn't mean we have to all agree on principles or become like marxists ourselves. You are just projecting.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Has nothing to do with sinking to anybody's level or compromising your principles. It has to do with the fact that they have identified people with white skin and European ancestry as the political enemy. If enough whites do what you do, and if the marxists win the day, whites will be the next Jews around these parts.

You can expect at the very least to get treated like white South Africans, but it likely will be worse.

You don't really have a choice but to recognize that we are all in this together, sink or swim. It doesn't mean we have to all agree on principles or become like marxists ourselves. You are just projecting.
Nah, I'm not with you, what you do on your side of the border, is none of my concern, so you can come and take this Maple Leaf from my cold dead hands, but until you do, Her Majesty defends the right, and parliamentary supremacy rules, and rule number one; place not a race, if you don't like it, stay out of Canada then, you hysterical fuckin' Snowflake.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Has nothing to do with sinking to anybody's level or compromising your principles. It has to do with the fact that they have identified people with white skin and European ancestry as the political enemy. If enough whites do what you do, and if the marxists win the day, whites will be the next Jews around these parts.

Nah, I'm not with you, what you do on your side of the border, is none of my concern, so you can come and take this Maple Leaf from my cold dead hands, but until you do, Her Majesty defends the right, and parliamentary supremacy rules, and rule number one; place not a race, if you don't like it, stay out of Canada then, you hysterical fuckin' Snowflake.

Yeah, that much as clear, and honestly, I couldn't care less what happens to you either. You're in a worse situation than Americans anyways, but you're too dense to figure it the fuck out. So fucking have fun with it, I guess.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:17 pm

If people don't want to look out for the interests of their group, that's fine. What I take issue with is the asinine assertion that you can just opt out of identity politics when every other demographic in North America is right now trying to bury you on account of your race. You don't get to do that.

I am sure there were plenty of Kulaks who asserted they don't "buy in" to identity politics and class warfare. It didn't keep them from being murdered when the communists took over.