So, the Alt-Right exists but Alt-Left doesn't?

TheReal_ND

Re: So, the Alt-Right exists but Alt-Left doesn't?

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:45 am

Speaking of Vox, anyone remember Eye4Knowledge? He's probably one of the most informed guys you will ever meet on fascism and what it actually is. This is his response to Vox's debate with Anglin over the right wing nature of NatSoc which did happen but I can't find links to yet.

Someone with a YouTube account tell him to post here. I don't feel like logging into google rn

Oh wait the debate video was in the description

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:53 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It becomes your identity whether you want it or not simply because your enemies use it against you.
Nec aspera terrent, my enemies may use all sorts of things against me, but that doesn't mean I sink to their level, if I was prepared to submit to their terms, they wouldn't be my enemies in the first place.

If you're prepared to throw your principles aside and become as the left, then there is no right at all, and so no cause for war.

If your plan to beat Stalin is to become Stalin, then it was all for nought.
That is how Jacques Ellul talks about resisting "technique". And I agree overall. I think Dan mentioned on his Osfront or Nazi Tidbits episode that often nations fighting totalitarian regimes end up using means that are "gray" or bending to their principles in order to resist that enemy.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:59 am

I like how his post went from "I don't identify as white," to "identifying as white is bad and should be fought," in no time at all.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:05 am

Memes didn't win the election, they were just a fun distraction. The Alt-right were useful idiots, they weren't necessary for Trump victory.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:06 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It becomes your identity whether you want it or not simply because your enemies use it against you.
Nec aspera terrent, my enemies may use all sorts of things against me, but that doesn't mean I sink to their level, if I was prepared to submit to their terms, they wouldn't be my enemies in the first place.

If you're prepared to throw your principles aside and become as the left, then there is no right at all, and so no cause for war.

If your plan to beat Stalin is to become Stalin, then it was all for nought.
That is how Jacques Ellul talks about resisting "technique". And I agree overall. I think Dan mentioned on his Osfront or Nazi Tidbits episode that often nations fighting totalitarian regimes end up using means that are "gray" or bending to their principles in order to resist that enemy.
Well my principles do include war measures in extremis, I'll bomb the Nazis and the Bolshies into the stone age both as necessary, but "non white" is not acually a regime, it's not an ideology, it's not totalitarian, there's no there there, where as "white identity" as a totalitarian principle, now that's starting look more like my enemy, and if I have to side with the liberals to annihilate it, so be it, liberals are my adversary, but so long as Her Majesty defends the right, not in fact my enemy.

Identity in of itself is not a casus belli, unless somebody else makes it one, if they are want to cross the Rubicon flying that banner; warming up those Avro Lancasters and incendiary bombs. Perhaps the liberals don't have the stomach for it, but whatevs, I'm not a liberal.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:08 am

The left are assholes, so if we act like assholes, then it's their fault, don't blame us. That's some lame shit right there, just saying. You don't have to fight your enemy with kid gloves, but that doesn't mean you can't show some class while you do it. Becoming Staling to beat Stalin is no victory, as Smitty said.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:09 am

I doubt anyone is going to cross the rubicon under a White Nationalist banner. If it ever happened it would be implicit and not explicit.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:16 am

Nukedog wrote:I doubt anyone is going to cross the rubicon under a White Nationalist banner. If it ever happened it would be implicit and not explicit.
No duh!

But then ya'll went and scuttled it by flying actual White Nationalist banners all over the place and jumped the damn shark.

There we have the magical, but often pernicious, power of symbols.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:18 am

Where's the proof? One swastika at an implicitly pro white anti civil war history removal demonstration does not a "neo Nazi" rally make.

Anyway everyone is saying that next time they see them they will have to come down.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 am

I would go and try to hunt down all the explicitly White Nationalist memes you, Nuke, have personally posted that use images from the Reich; but I don't want the government spying on my computer.

This whole "who is or isn't really alt-right or not" business is just a bunch of back peddling, plausible deniability nonsense.

Using shocking imagery to get attention and make a point was a fantastic tool until it wasn't I guess. Back to Pepes fellas, not as intimidating, but a lot harder to pin down, political ethos-wise.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen