neo-Nazis in British Army arrested

TheReal_ND

Re: neo-Nazis in British Army arrested

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Sadly, they are on your team and no such bludgeonings will be permitted by order of the Queen's peace. Sad. Really sad when a right and proper seevant of the crown is forced to stand in the back of the line behind antifa. Ah well...

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Nukedog wrote:Sadly, they are on your team and no such bludgeonings will be permitted by order of the Queen's peace. Sad. Really sad when a right and proper seevant of the crown is forced to stand in the back of the line behind antifa. Ah well...
Well, you're all talk of course, all you do is chirrup from the safety of your little phone on the internet, if you actually went out and chirruped at Antifa, quite sure they'd put a whuppin' on your candy ass.

But actually, don't see any round here, but rest assured, that sort of thing would not be tolerated, they'd get a bludgeoning, no doubt. Don't actually see much disorderly conduct here at all, neither from the far Left nor the far Right, life here is just too cushy for them to bother one supposes.

Although how I take a back seat to pathetically disgruntled Millenials is not clear, since I live high on the hog, while they live in their moms basements, or even in vans like gypsies, while they perform menial tasks at my service, such as fetching me coffee and perhaps making me a sammich; chop chop, Gen Y, hurry up with that order.

Of course we don't have to bludgeon you if you never come out from behind your phones on the internet and/or are quite docile and subservient to perform menial tasks for us, which, so far so good.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:51 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Sadly, they are on your team and no such bludgeonings will be permitted by order of the Queen's peace. Sad. Really sad when a right and proper seevant of the crown is forced to stand in the back of the line behind antifa. Ah well...
Well, you're all talk of course, all you do is chirrup from the safety of your little phone on the internet, if you actually went out and chirruped at Antifa, quite sure they'd put a whuppin' on your candy ass.

But actually, don't see any round here, but rest assured, that sort of thing would not be tolerated, they'd get a bludgeoning, no doubt. Don't actually see much disorderly conduct here at all, neither from the far Left nor the far Right, life here is just too cushy for them to bother one supposes.

Although how I take a back seat to pathetically disgruntled Millenials is not clear, since I live high on the hog, while they live in their moms basements, or even in vans like gypsies, while they perform menial tasks at my service, such as fetching me coffee and perhaps making me a sammich; chop chop, Gen Y, hurry up with that order.

Of course we don't have to bludgeon you if you never come out from behind your phones on the internet and/or are quite docile and subservient to perform menial tasks for us, which, so far so good.
The soft piles of shit won't be putting a whupping on anyone besides vegan deep fried treats

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:07 am

All that is required to turn even the softest piece of shit into a stone-cold killer is sufficient motivation and a sock full of batteries.

Better get bowed up, and right quick. :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:00 pm

California wrote: The soft piles of shit won't be putting a whupping on anyone besides vegan deep fried treats
Wot, wee man like you? Baseball bat upside the head and down you go, for a right good kicking, would they curb stomp you? Probably not, unless it was Blacks and/or Mexicans, then you could be in trouble.

As a Righty Wighty, I would suggest to the Righty Wight, that if you're going to take to the streets against a mob whipped up into a frenzy, best to do so with state force, organized, and professional.

I don't actually have to bludgeon disgruntled Millenials myself, that's a menial task as well, we have other Millenials in our employ to do that sort of work for us.

Now if you don't want to use the police because they are unionized and you don't want to use the army because of Posse Comitatus, well fine, but that's what private paramilitary contractors are for.

Do you want to stop the Left from legislating from the streets, or not? Because you're not going to stop it from your phones on the internet, you're going to have to put some troops in, of one sort or another.

At a whiff of grapeshot, the pretenders will flee the field, at which point you're only left with the hardcore, and then you can just let slip the dogs and have at them, eh wot?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:24 pm

You're not gonna like this one...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 33896.html
A man who posted a Facebook message calling for all British Muslims to be killed in the wake of the Manchester attack has been jailed for a year.

Keegan Jakovlevs, of Wrexham in North Wales, previously pleaded guilty to publishing material with the intention of stirring up religious hatred.

The 22-year-old was sentenced at Mold Crown Court for the crime, which is made illegal by the Public Order Act 1986.
Sue Hemming, head of the special crime and counter-terrorism division in the CPS, said no harmful action was traced to the post but Jakovlevs’s “intention was clear”.

She added: “After the Manchester attack there were countless messages of support on social media for those affected but Keegan Jakovlevs chose to stir up religious hatred by calling for British Muslims to be indiscriminately killed.

“People should not assume they can hide on social media when stirring up hatred and violence. Where there is evidence the CPS will prosecute them and they will face imprisonment as a result.”
Numerous defendants have been prosecuted for social media posts in recent months, for offences including inciting hatred and violence, and spreading Isis propaganda.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:36 pm

We can start arresting leftists now guys!

.....r-right?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Sounds like the British government is in a panic, as, wartime measures that, but Monte claims there's no military threat whatsoever.

Curious.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:You're not gonna like this one...
Numerous defendants have been prosecuted for social media posts in recent months, for offences including inciting hatred and violence, and spreading Isis propaganda.
TOLDYA GCF WOULD BE SCREWED.
:lol:

Good thing he lives in oppressive, corrupt, evil, America - where his douchebaggery doesn't warrant a year in prison.
Last edited by DBTrek on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Nukedog wrote:We can start arresting leftists now guys!

.....r-right?
Certainly arrested a lot of IRA in the past.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.