Reddit Gold over DACA most likely ending tmrw

Okeefenokee

Re: Reddit Gold over DACA most likely ending tmrw

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 pm

NTY,
If You Want to MAGA, Save DACA
:lol:

Five years. We're gonna MAGA by going back five years to Obama. These people
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Do they really think they can get Trump's base on board with saving DACA? How far are their heads up their own asses?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Nukedog wrote:Do they really think they can get Trump's base on board with saving DACA? How far are their heads up their own asses?
A lot of headlines about how all the Republicans and conservatives are gonna turn on Trump if he ends DACA. He'll never survive this.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:10 pm

I don't like the way DACA was enacted, but I think it is a reasonable proposal. Maybe the deal should be, we'll keep DACA if sanctuary cities are disposed of.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Do they really think they can get Trump's base on board with saving DACA? How far are their heads up their own asses?
A lot of headlines about how all the Republicans and conservatives are gonna turn on Trump if he ends DACA. He'll never survive this.

*they'll

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:13 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:I don't like the way DACA was enacted, but I think it is a reasonable proposal. Maybe the deal should be, we'll keep DACA if sanctuary cities are disposed of.

I think that's the strategy. DACA is not terribly unpopular, but in order to create a table on which the left has to make compromises, Trump has to start showing them just what he could get rid of.

They think they have all the cards when the don't, and they need a stark lesson on the matter.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:14 pm

No amnesty. Fuck off Reaganites I saw what you did to California and Texas. This is 800,000 illegals that need to go back. Not even fair to the legal immigrants that busted their ass to get here lawfully. This is not magic soil that makes you automatically American.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Don't let 'em pull on your heartstrings. It's a program from Obama to openly ignore illegal immigration.

End it.