Trump - MILITARIZE THE POLICE! Me - Nah.

Kazmyr

Re: Trump - MILITARIZE THE POLICE! Me - Nah.

Post by Kazmyr » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Fife wrote:
Agreed, I was (obviously inartfully) talmbout the MHF "critique" of this cop's handling of his firearm, as if he were making some intentional decision to hide his piece amongst his manboobs from other people on the highway.

Redbox Gangstas gonna Redbox Gansta.
Fair. The crack about how he handled the gun was unwarranted.

Still would love to hear why he thought needed to draw in the first place. The way he was carrying was (mistakenly) confirming what I was already thinking about this guy for a speeding stop.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:56 pm

I definitely don't want to pay for cops like this guy. Part of me is somewhat sympathetic in that I hate those little cunts racing around on their motorcycles, weaving around vehicles, too. But you can't just draw down on them if you are cop.

As far as how he drew the gun, my point was that he did so primarily to hide the fact from witnesses since he knew he was violating the law in the first place. He acted like a criminal from the first frame of the gopro footage.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:Christ, dude... click the link. The chief of police already launched an investigation. Speeding, dude. The motorcycle was speeding.
We're obviously on the same side here. I don't care about what the chief of police has "launched" though. You know that the lawyers for the city have shut down any dissemination of any commentary, much less video.

Welcome to the Panopticon, as an outsider, I guess. /shrug

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Fife wrote:We're obviously on the same side here. I don't care about what the chief of police has "launched" though. You know that the lawyers for the city have shut down any dissemination of any commentary, much less video.

Welcome to the Panopticon, as an outsider, I guess. /shrug
Well, that's a relief. If a southern man down in Moonshine Central has given up on any sort of police restraint we may as well hand the country over to Caesar and be done.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Sheriff Taylor wouldn't have handled it that way, but deputy Fife....
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Sheriff Taylor wouldn't have handled it that way, but deputy Fife....
Joke's on you, ho.

I'm pulling on the Old Salt and Pepper for the evening.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:05 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:14 pm

WTF did this ever have to do with Trumpzilla.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:WTF did this ever have to do with Trumpzilla.
hush. keep this thread on track.