Trump - MILITARIZE THE POLICE! Me - Nah.

DBTrek

Trump - MILITARIZE THE POLICE! Me - Nah.

Post by DBTrek » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:47 am

King County, about a week ago.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trump - MILITARIZE THE POLICE! Me - Nah.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:59 am

Weird how the road pirate holds his firearm like a criminal.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:07 am

But what if he drew down a cyclist holding up traffic for miles?

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Weird how the road pirate holds his firearm like a criminal.
Does his concealed carry permit require him to tuck it under the folds of his moobs?

Seriously though, what was his rationale for needing to have a weapon drawn?
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:23 am

Kazmyr wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Weird how the road pirate holds his firearm like a criminal.
Does his concealed carry permit require him to tuck it under the folds of his moobs?

He's obviously a power-tripping fat cunt. He held his gun like that because he knew it was illegal and he wanted to threaten the biker without the other drivers noticing it.

He had his finger on the trigger too. That guy is going to kill somebody or himself if they don't fire him.

You know he won't get prosecuted too. At best he will get fired.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:13 am

They're saying he's a 19 year veteran with a good record, he's getting a wrist slap I imagine.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:

He's obviously a power-tripping fat cunt. He held his gun like that because he knew it was illegal and he wanted to threaten the biker without the other drivers noticing it.

He had his finger on the trigger too. That guy is going to kill somebody or himself if they don't fire him.

You know he won't get prosecuted too. At best he will get fired.
Oh, I agree with all of that. Deputy Douchebag knew exactly what he was doing. I'd just love to hear him attempt to articulate why it was necessary to not only pull a gun on a guy in the middle of the road, but be ready to shoot him, to boot. Not that anyone with a few brain cells to scrape together would buy it.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:35 am

DBTrek wrote:They're saying he's a 19 year veteran with a good record, he's getting a wrist slap I imagine.

Johnny dindu nuffin. He's a good cop trying to get his career back on track.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Nah, that's tactical, keep it tight to you, with one hand free, ready for CQB, and to shoot from there as necessary.

If you're going from room to room, clearing your property, home defense scenario, that's how you should roll.

That's basically "at the low ready"; with a sidearm.

You should train to shoot from there, free hand for search/seize/ward/fend, low ready snap shoot point blank simultaneous; counterambush scenario.

Personally, if I had to search/seize on the highways of America, I'd be set for ward/fend shoot from the low ready too.

Lolbergs wanna cry about it, whatevs, just go home at the end of your shift.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Nah, that's tactical, keep it tight to you, with one hand free, ready for CQB, and to shoot from there as necessary.

If you're going from room to room, clearing your property, home defense scenario, that's how you should roll.

That's basically "at the low ready"; with a sidearm.

You should train to shoot from there, free hand for search/seize/ward/fend, low ready snap shoot point blank simultaneous; counterambush scenario.

Personally, if I had to search/seize on the highways of America, I'd be set for ward/fend shoot from the low ready too.

Lolbergs wanna cry about it, whatevs, just go home at the end of your shift.
Dude didn't identify himself as a cop till a few minutes into the encounter.
Bet if that motorcyclist busted a cap in the detective's ass out of fear he was being jacked it would be the boys in blue "crying about it".
You want to go home at the end of shift? Don't draw guns on strangers and accost them in the middle of the street.
That was dangerous and stupid. Don't care how the idiot handles his pistol.
Derp.