Post by Fife » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:23 am

DBTrek wrote:Everyone in this thread sounds like:

It's a beautiful thing StA has done.

:goteam: :drunk:

Speaker to Animals

Re: Lolbergs need to just stop.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:30 am

Is this wrong?
Free immigration (free movement of people) is often regarded as one of the core concepts of libertarian theory and philosophy.[1][2] Some libertarians assert that: "Efforts by the government to manage the labor market are as apt to fail as similar efforts to protect domestic industries or orchestrate industrial policy. ... If an immigrant seeks to engage in peaceful, voluntary transactions that do not threaten the freedom or security of the native-born, the government should not interfere."[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertari ... mmigration

Sounds like more AIDS to me.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Is this wrong?
Free immigration (free movement of people) is often regarded as one of the core concepts of libertarian theory and philosophy.[1][2] Some libertarians assert that: "Efforts by the government to manage the labor market are as apt to fail as similar efforts to protect domestic industries or orchestrate industrial policy. ... If an immigrant seeks to engage in peaceful, voluntary transactions that do not threaten the freedom or security of the native-born, the government should not interfere."[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertari ... mmigration

Sounds like more AIDS to me.
Yeah, but so what? Who believes that shit? Your imaginary playmates in the LP don't know whether to shit or go sailing.

Open Borders Are an Assault on Private Property

Free immigration would appear to be in a different category from other policy decisions, in that its consequences permanently and radically alter the very composition of the democratic political body that makes those decisions. In fact, the liberal order, where and to the degree that it exists, is the product of a highly complex cultural development. One wonders, for instance, what would become of the liberal society of Switzerland under a regime of “open borders.”

And read some Rothbard: https://mises.org/library/nations-conse ... on-state-0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:59 am

I can only make judgments based on the stated ideology of libertarianism. The no-true Scotsman game gets old.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:00 pm

My biggest problem with Libertarians is that they hate America and are completely unpatriotic. How could you trust someone who is against providing EBT and WIC for needy African American families? That sort of divisive mentality is exactly why they need to be classified as a terrorist organization.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I can only make judgments based on the stated ideology of libertarianism. The no-true Scotsman game gets old.
Dude, that's a fucking wiki article you're citing as a statement against interest of everyone who might suggest anything untoward about the state.

I'm giving you Mises and Rothbard. I don't mind you trolling, at all. But all the making up of nonsense fallacy claims is just too junior high, even for me.

But while we are at it, your retreat to your safe-space Motte from your wide open Bailey is as entertaining as it is predictable.

:goteam: :drunk:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:10 pm

Some other bullshit you googled up from some leftist LP dope-smoking loon I suppose. What does that have to do with me?

Better get in out of the Bailey; there's a storm surge of raw sewage coming over the wall. :lol:
Last edited by Fife on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.