Is the US Government Really This Fucked?

kybkh

Is the US Government Really This Fucked?

Post by kybkh » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:47 pm

This is the question that should linger in everyone's mind. Right or Left, Nazi or Antifa, Traitor or Patriot, all of our combined perspectives originate at the same starting point. The US Govt is so fucked up it has been overrun by Marxist. The US Govt is so fucked up it is being led by a Nazi sympathizer. The US Govt is so fucked up that it is colluding to subvert the will of the electorate. The US Govt is so fucked up that people of color will never be afforded equal rights.

It all starts with the US Govt being so fucked up. So is it really that bad?

Consider the Clinton/DNC situation. Is the US Govt so fucked up it would let a person so blatantly break the law and receive preferential treatment from multiple branches of the US Justice Dept as it appears she has? Is the US Govt so fucked up it would take the word of a private party IT security firm as to who hacked the security firm's client's server? (DNC: Can you tell me who hacked this? Security Firm: Someone downloaded a lot of shit on a thumb drive. DNC: That sounds bad, can you just bill us a couple extra hours and say Russia did it? Security Firm: OK)

How about the Awan Bros. Is the US Govt so fucked up it allowed Pakistani spies to hack EVERYTHING?

How about Racism. Is the US Govt so fucked up that it created a citizenry lining up to commit genocide and bring back slavery?

How about Trump. Is the US Govt so fucked up that we elected a mini-Mussolini?

Some might say there are levels of fucked up-edness but the level of fucked up the US Govt must be for any of these things to have occurred is beyond acceptable.

I don't know, it feels like things are really fucked up to me. We all feel that way. Left and Right, Nazis and Antifa, all feel DC and the political elite are totally fucked up. The only people who don't feel that way are the political elite and the people who profit from them. Maybe, we should keep that in mind before we kill each other. Let's try getting rid of what we agree is fucked up first. As Hurricane Harvey has shown, we, the people, are here for one another as we have always been no matter how fucked up things are.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Is the US Government Really This Fucked?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 pm

The US government has reached unprecedented levels of Fucked. We should applaud it's efforts to reach this new peak of stupidity.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 pm

kybkh wrote:This is the question that should linger in everyone's mind. Right or Left, Nazi or Antifa, Traitor or Patriot, all of our combined perspectives originate at the same starting point. The US Govt is so fucked up it has been overrun by Marxist. The US Govt is so fucked up it is being led by a Nazi sympathizer. The US Govt is so fucked up that it is colluding to subvert the will of the electorate. The US Govt is so fucked up that people of color will never be afforded equal rights.

It all starts with the US Govt being so fucked up. So is it really that bad?
Consider the Clinton/DNC situation. Is the US Govt so fucked up it would let a person so blatantly break the law and receive preferential treatment from multiple branches of the US Justice Dept as it appears she has? Is the US Govt so fucked up it would take the word of a private party IT security firm as to who hacked the security firm's client's server? (DNC: Can you tell me who hacked this? Security Firm: Someone downloaded a lot of shit on a thumb drive. DNC: That sounds bad, can you just bill us a couple extra hours and say Russia did it? Security Firm: OK)
This was partisan politics. Plain and simple and the DNC should've never run her as a Presidential candidate or maybe force her to take Bernie as her VP ticket. She was toxic and they actually did have better candidate then her.
How about the Awan Bros. Is the US Govt so fucked up it allowed Pakistani spies to hack EVERYTHING?
I never heard about this story. For some reason, the names are not ringing any bells. Do you have a link to the story you are referring too?

[quoteHow about Racism. Is the US Govt so fucked up that it created a citizenry lining up to commit genocide and bring back slavery?[/quote]

Not everyone who was counter-protesting Neo-Nazis and KKK in VA was AntiFa. AntiFa was a small part of the crowd. Many, many more people were there just to say, "we do not want you here Nazis/KKK and go home...." peacefully. The problem is that everything has become so partisan that no one won't stand up and say that Trump was wrong when he said, "good people on both sides.....".
How about Trump. Is the US Govt so fucked up that we elected a mini-Mussolini?
I don't know about you dude but if you thought (or still think) that Trump was a mini-Mussolini from the get-go DON"T vote for that guy. I didn't I do know people who did but a lot of them are now really embarrassed with their decision. Again, partisan politics that people would refuse to actually believe and/or listen to what he was saying/doing on the campaign trail.
Some might say there are levels of fucked up-edness but the level of fucked up the US Govt must be for any of these things to have occurred is beyond acceptable.

I don't know, it feels like things are really fucked up to me. We all feel that way. Left and Right, Nazis and Antifa, all feel DC and the political elite are totally fucked up. The only people who don't feel that way are the political elite and the people who profit from them. Maybe, we should keep that in mind before we kill each other. Let's try getting rid of what we agree is fucked up first. As Hurricane Harvey has shown, we, the people, are here for one another as we have always been no matter how fucked up things are.
We living in interesting times for sure.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:39 pm

You heard about the spies, they were the IT techs/family that were banned, but Wiseman still hired on as contractors at a sum that equaled over several millions in salary in a few years time.
Last edited by The Conservative on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:09 pm

Yes. The federal government really is this fucked. Convention time.

jseymour

Post by jseymour » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:30 am

Parts of it is. That's why I'm investing in rice, beans, guns, and ammo.