When did people get so easily offended?

The Conservative

Re: When did people get so easily offended?

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:37 am

jediuser598 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:So just got done with the HR guy, he said I don't need to apologize. He said If they can share their political views, I can share mine.
Good luck man.
Hey, I'm just happy, they opened the door, I just kicked it in... lol. I won't be doing it again, but the fact is that they got to be careful what they wish for. Not everyone is going to "same-think" like them, and should not be offended because of it.

Either way, I bet there is a sour taste in their mouths now because of it.
#NotOneRedCent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Next time politics or race comes up at work, change the subject to religion.
:royalty-queen:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:47 pm

Funny enough, I actually had a great convo with my boss and a coworker today about the economy and politics. I work with middle-aged guys now, so the environment is completely different.

Fucking millenials are poison.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:03 pm

The tech industry outside of government contracting requires a rational male to adopt the gray man approach.

https://survivallife.com/gray-man/

Blend in to your environment. Don't rock the boat. Don't stand out. Just do your job and get home.

To battle marxism, a professional man in the corporate world has to operate more like a saboteur or a spy. The marxists control the corporations now and they really will destroy your career if they think you oppose their ideology. This is the last stretch of their long march. We fucked up and didn't take Marxism seriously for a long time, and now this is where we find ourselves. We can still turn it around, but fucking stop debating them at work like that.

Learn your lesson and wage the culture war more intelligently in the future.