H-1B for the chopping block?

DBTrek

Re: H-1B for the chopping block?

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:17 pm

You've been pinned by your own roided-up, confirmation bias, donkey.
Three count imminent.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:30 pm

DBTrek wrote:You've been pinned by your own roided-up, confirmation bias, donkey.
Three count imminent.
We passed the three count a while ago, he was thrown out of the ring, we are going for the 10 count now.
#NotOneRedCent

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:
"Let's pause immigration from the seven nations the last president declared as terrorist supporting regimes"
Why?
Well . . . the obvious answer is because those are the nations most likely to export terrorists.
But the GCF/Snowflake answer is, of course, RACISM!!!!

Pro tip: When your dogma is effectively making you an idiot, it's probably time to change up the ol' worldview.
;)
Actually the correct terwm would be xenophobia.

But when did the last President (Obama) declared Iraq to being a regime supporting terrorists???

Get your facts straight.

And btw. A Country like Saudi-Arabia like Trump ban list. If it really was about combatting terrorism, you would start there.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:19 pm

ssu wrote: Actually the correct terwm would be xenophobia.

But when did the last President (Obama) declared Iraq to being a regime supporting terrorists???

Get your facts straight.
My facts are cited.
Perhaps you need a tutor to help you read?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:38 pm

DBTrek wrote:My facts are cited.
Please then give the citation or reference where Obama says that the Iraqi regime/administration supports terrorism.

It's a bit different thing to stop immigration to check the vetting process that it works properly than stating that an administration is supporting terrorism.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:50 am

ssu wrote:
DBTrek wrote:My facts are cited.
Please then give the citation or reference where Obama says that the Iraqi regime/administration supports terrorism.

It's a bit different thing to stop immigration to check the vetting process that it works properly than stating that an administration is supporting terrorism.
Oh it's different is it? How is it different? You bitches will call the former racist, and you'll call the latter racist, so where exactly is the difference?
Last edited by clubgop on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yeah, I totally missed the entire election cycle. No other information is relevant to this discussion, clearly. :doh:
You know, Thomas Sowell wouldn't have fucked this up so badly. You need some Earl Ray's BBQ sauce to cover up the red assing you were just issued.

POTUS got you all out of sorts. He really did grab all the pussies. From the guy that said a bench warrant/ subpoena = entrapment is going to tell us what is germane in a federal court. Yeah, that's a hard pass.

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:47 am

clubgop wrote:Oh it's different is it? How is it different?
A foreign administration vetting migrants sloppily or an foreign administration actively supporting terrorism are really two different things. A country like oh, the Democratic Republic of Congo surely has problems of doing it's share in the vetting procedure, but it doesn't mean that it's leadership supports terrorists.

And if Obama has indeed accused the Iraqi government of supporting terrorists, then that I've missed.

Besides, reminding people that Obama did halt immigration partly from Iraq does show that Trump's move isn't as uncommon or outrageous as it's depicted. With the exception of Syria, all other countries had a temporary ban. (And I don't know how much of it got actually through to be implemented.)

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am

Besides, reminding people that Obama did halt immigration partly from Iraq does show that Trump's move isn't as uncommon or outrageous as it's depicted. With the exception of Syria, all other countries had a temporary ban. (And I don't know how much of it got actually through to be implemented.)
So GCF is being an emotional bitch. Thanks!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:27 pm

DBTrek wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
"Let's pause immigration from the seven nations the last president declared as terrorist supporting regimes"
If that had been the actual proposal, then I probably would have supported it with a yawn.

Also, amazing how Saudi Arabia continues to elude all of these "Terror Lists"
  • The seven Muslim-majority countries targeted in President Trump's executive order on immigration were initially identified as "countries of concern" under the Obama administration.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/ ... index.html
:doh:
and this tard has been told this a hundred fucking times. he knows it. he's just a disingenuous loon.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751