Sweden Capitulated

TheReal_ND

Sweden Capitulated

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:42 pm

It's an art project of some sort. They don't say what the meaning is. Two guys have already been arrested for trying to saw it down. Obviously a statement on nationalism.

nmoore63

Re: Sweden Capitulated

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:37 pm

Its well done.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pro-Sweden person who put it up.

Everyone knows the left can't meme.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:58 pm

I find it interesting that fuzz in Swedish is "polis."

Hastur, is this ironic Swedish?

:hugs:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 pm

That's just disgraceful.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:52 am

It's just art. Meant to provoke. Working.

Someone suggested making art out of burning korans but for some reason the art council didn't fancy the idea.

I think we should do a similar "art installation" but with a Turkish flag. How about over the street from the Turkish embassy. It's just art after all. How could they possibly object?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:08 am

The only national flag I'd do something like that to is the ISIS flag. ISIS is a scumbags cult with no honor wheras those Turkish guys fought with honor back in the day.

I am not sure many men understand what honor means any longer.

You don't have to like a nation to respect their armed forces. I can see this stuff happening at wartime, but this "art" project is yet another working definition of cuntery.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The only national flag I'd do something like that to is the ISIS flag. ISIS is a scumbags cult with no honor wheras those Turkish guys fought with honor back in the day.

You don't have to like a nation to respect their armed forces. I can see this stuff happening at wartime, but this "art" project is yet another working definition of cuntery.
Ok, let's play. :twisted: '

What makes you think that ISIS fighters have no honor? They're largely made up of people from around the world, fighting in a foreign land against impossible odds, and dying in position for their ideals. Can you really say that they have no 'honor', based on the horrific shit that we've seen happen in the occupied territories? Should we assume that all of them are monsters? Are they any different than the Wehrmacht?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:16 am

First, tell me what you think honor actually means.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:24 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The only national flag I'd do something like that to is the ISIS flag. ISIS is a scumbags cult with no honor wheras those Turkish guys fought with honor back in the day.

Ok, let's play. :twisted: '

What makes you think that ISIS fighters have no honor? They're largely made up of people from around the world, fighting in a foreign land against impossible odds, and dying in position for their ideals. Can you really say that they have no 'honor', based on the horrific shit that we've seen happen in the occupied territories? Should we assume that all of them are monsters? Are they any different than the Wehrmacht?
Stuffing kids into a industrial dough kneader is a pretty good place start when saying they're monsters.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:First, tell me what you think honor actually means.
Standing for your principles, in the face of opposition.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0