‘All Cultures Are Not Equal’

kybkh

Re: ‘All Cultures Are Not Equal’

Post by kybkh » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:46 am

First out of the gate was the Penn graduate students’ union, GET-UP. On August 11, a day after the Daily Pennsylvanian article, GET-UP issued a “Statement about Wax Op-Ed,” condemning the “presence of toxic racist, sexist, homophobic attitudes on campus.” The “superiority of one race over others is not an academic debate we have in the 21st century,” GET-UP wrote. “It is racism masquerading as science.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ism-charge
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 am

kybkh wrote:First out of the gate was the Penn graduate students’ union, GET-UP. On August 11, a day after the Daily Pennsylvanian article, GET-UP issued a “Statement about Wax Op-Ed,” condemning the “presence of toxic racist, sexist, homophobic attitudes on campus.” The “superiority of one race over others is not an academic debate we have in the 21st century,” GET-UP wrote. “It is racism masquerading as science.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ism-charge
Aka - Someone preached self-discipline and hard work to start winning and all they lazy, undisciplined losers yelled racism/sexism/homophobia.

Or as we call it in America, Thursday.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:27 am

On the positive side, at least no young lawyer will ever, under any circumstances, come out of these schools and take my job from me.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:59 am

apeman wrote:On the positive side, at least no young lawyer will ever, under any circumstances, come out of these schools and take my job from me.

LOL

Race and gender quotas, son.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
apeman wrote:On the positive side, at least no young lawyer will ever, under any circumstances, come out of these schools and take my job from me.

LOL

D'OH!

So foolish.

Fortunately I am my own boss.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:29 am

apeman wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

LOL

D'OH!

So foolish.

Fortunately I am my own boss.

That's problematic.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:29 am

I know.

Hitler was his own boss.

Probably.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:31 am

apeman wrote:I know.

Hitler was his own boss.

Probably.

This is a neo-nazi forum.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:56 pm

I got a white dude teaching history of the roman republic, a white dude teaching history of the civil war, a white dude teaching multivariable calculus, and a chinese dude teaching engineering physics II.

All the clubs have been lined up around campus this week looking for new members. One was sporting a hammer and sickle. One was manned by a little asian kid that looked about 12, and had a banner saying something about being ungovernable with some anarchy symbols.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:22 pm

Let them have their little games.

The engineers will out.

Every engineer I have ever known has tolt me that.