‘All Cultures Are Not Equal’

Speaker to Animals

Re: ‘All Cultures Are Not Equal’

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 am

kybkh wrote:We have to figure a way to break up the block voting.

Hero.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:35 am

Weird how the MSM doesn't cover the looting that much..

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:37 am

The man is risking his life for very little from what I can tell from that video.

I just don't understand why black Christians are so loyal to the Democratic Party??

They don't point out the numerous irredeemable, racist, Trump voters going out to save POC either. You hear a lot of stories of survivors but not so much the volunteers.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:43 am

If you are on the state payroll, you'll get positive coverage, lots of it.

That's not a knock on first responders, who the hell else you gonna work for in a monopolized economy?

The thing that will creep people out about that guy in the video is that he isn't a drone of the state with a badge.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:50 am

Fife wrote:If you are on the state payroll, you'll get positive coverage, lots of it.

That's not a knock on first responders, who the hell else you gonna work for in a monopolized economy?

The thing that will creep people out about that guy in the video is that he isn't a drone of the state with a badge.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:20 pm

doc_loliday wrote:I think we could do better to prepare non college bound kids for some kind of work. It seems our only answer, as a society, is to tell children to go to college. The End. There are enormous swaths of the country that have very little work beyond retail, otherwise low wage, and/or part time service jobs. Preparing kids for the future is a tradition that needs to be more vigorously upheld. We need more winners in this economy otherwise we won't have enough people to fight the marxists. Charter schools seem to be doing really well, and that is great, but isn't there something we else we could be doing to make sure millions more kids have some kind of marketable skills?
Our society needs to offer a broad range of job opportunities who everyone who is willing to work, and people need to perceive, correctly, that there are opportunities for advancement in their trade or occupation if they work hard, delay gratification, etc. People have different talents, and not all of them are suited for college. As a whole, I think our culture needs to do a better job in recognizing that there is dignity in all work.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:12 pm

doc_loliday wrote:I think we could do better to prepare non college bound kids for some kind of work. It seems our only answer, as a society, is to tell children to go to college. The End. There are enormous swaths of the country that have very little work beyond retail, otherwise low wage, and/or part time service jobs. Preparing kids for the future is a tradition that needs to be more vigorously upheld. We need more winners in this economy otherwise we won't have enough people to fight the marxists. Charter schools seem to be doing really well, and that is great, but isn't there something we else we could be doing to make sure millions more kids have some kind of marketable skills?
We need more people like Mike Rowe espousing the ideals of trades. Trades are not bad, and they foster both entrepreneurial growth and the opportunity for more earnings than the standard desk job. On top of that being able to create something is much better for most people's mental health than putting together a Power Point or Excel sheet or making a sale.

I don't know if its the Boomer's fault or even the Boomer's parents fault for pushing the college > desk job tract that is now the be-all and end-all of education.

It probably also has to do with the feminization of schools because trade labor is a male dominated space that the female brain just does not understand.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:08 pm

The idea that all cultures are equal is critical thinking cancer.

The Ik.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:42 pm

de officiis wrote:
Our society needs to offer a broad range of job opportunities who everyone who is willing to work, and people need to perceive, correctly, that there are opportunities for advancement in their trade or occupation if they work hard, delay gratification, etc. People have different talents, and not all of them are suited for college. As a whole, I think our culture needs to do a better job in recognizing that there is dignity in all work.
You want the culture to change it's mind about both college and the 12 years of Prussian style education?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:27 am

kybkh wrote:
Fife wrote:If you are on the state payroll, you'll get positive coverage, lots of it.

AIDS
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session